xxv // gaten // xxv

finns pov

I paced back and forth on Millie's front porch as I waited for someone to open the door. I didn't tell Millie that I was coming over, because I wanted to surprise her. After a bit of waiting, a tall boy with curly hair answered the door.

"Is uh, Millie here?" I asked the boy.

"Yeah. Mills, ya got company!" He yelled as loud as he could. At first I thought he busted one of my ear drums. The boy welcomed me inside and shut the door.

"Finn!" Millie said as she hugged me tightly.

"Hi." I replied with a small chuckle.

"Finn, this is my friend Gaten. Gaten, this is Finn." Millie informed. Gaten and I then shook hands.

"So Mills, is this your boyfriend? Oooh." Gaten questioned with a cheeky smile on his face.

Millie and I just looked awkwardly at eachother. I don't think either of us knew exactly what to say. We had kind of, not really, maybe, possibly, confirmed our relationship. But everything is just so damn confusing.

"Um, yes he is." Millie finally said. I smiled at her statement.

"Gaten and I were playing Monopoly, you can play too if you want." Millie asked.

"No thanks, I guess I'll just watch." I replied. I didn't really want to watch them play Monopoly, I just wanted to have an excuse to stare at Millie.

We walked into the living room and I saw the game board and a few piles of fake money scattered on the floor. Gaten and Millie sat next to eachother on the floor. They were sitting very close to eachother, a little too close if you ask me. It only took me a few minutes to realize that I didn't like seeing Millie and Gaten together. She acted extremely giddy, like a teenager meeting their favorite popstar. At one point Gaten even put his arm around her. It was honestly nauseating.

"Since neither if you actually care that I'm here, I think I'm just gonna go." I mutterred. I will admit, it was a little childish of me to say something like that, but I don't care. I stood up and began walking to the front door.

"Finn! That's not true." Millie said as she also stood up and began to follow me to the door.

"Millie, just go back to playing your stupid games with your boy toy or whatever the hell he is." I exclaimed as I walked out of the house.

Different emotions clouded my thoughts as I began to walk back to my own house. I kind of wanted to die and burst out crying at the same time. I know I acted like an over emotional five year old, but Millie didn't even give a shit that I took time out of my day to visit her.

How do I get myself into these fucked up situations?

*sorry if this chapter was awful cuz i wrote it while i was working out so yeah