x // caleb // x

finns pov

I was walking through the school hallway on my way to my locker. I had to get a few books for English class. As I walked to the lockers, I was hoping to see Millie somewhere. Unfortunately for me she was no where in sight. Oh well, at least I knew I would get to see her at lunch.

I finally reached the lockers. I was grabbing my English book when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around expecting to see Millie, but instead saw someone who I was not very fond of.

"H-hi Troy" I said as I swallowed hard. Troy and I have had a few run-ins in the past.

"What's up Wolfhard?" 

His voice sent shivers down my spine. If only Troy knew of all the mental and physical scars he's caused me.

"What the hell do you wa-" Before I could finish my sentance Troy had knocked all of my books out of my hands. 

The taller boy then shoved me roughly against the metal lockers. I tried to break free, but he was just too strong.

I could tell that Troy was getting ready to attack me, but before he got the chance another boy punched him in the side of his face. Troy went jolting sideways and landed on the ground with a thud. I hurried over to the side of the boy whos name I did not know.

"Fuck off Troy." he stated sternly. Troy quickly picked himself and began running as fast as humanly possible in the opposite direction.

"T-thanks." I said in a hushed tone. 

The mysterious boy simply nodded and helped me pick up my books that were scattered on the floor.

After I had all my books, he began to walk off before I stopped him.

"Wait, I never got your name." I asked. He seemed a bit quiet, kind of like me.

"My name is Caleb."