xxix // without my permission // xxix

finns pov

"Guess who's home? It's your favorite child!" I yelled as I walked through the front door.

I knew my mother was home because I saw her car in the driveway. I was hoping that if I seemed happy and in a good mood, she wouldn't murder me for not coming home the night before. I walked into the kitchen and saw her standing infront of the sink. At that moment, I mentally prepared myself for what she was going to say.

"Where the fuck have you been? You didn't come home last night." She scoffed as she turned around to face me.

"I uh, I spent the night with a friend." I replied with a small grin.

"Why?" My mother asked. Personally, I thought it was a dumb question

"Well, she asked me and I accepted." I retorted while rolling my eyes.

"You spent the night at a girls house?" She said. I nodded even though I knew she would raise hell about it.

"Did you f-"

"NO!" I shouted. She responded by slapping my left cheek.

"Listen boy, you don't raise your voice to me. Further more, I never want you to see that bitch again. Another thing, you are going to come home right after school and you will not leave the house without my permission" She exclaimed. I didn't say anything. I just stomped to my room and slammed the door. 

All I knew was, there was no way I was going to let my mom stop me from seeing Millie.

*sorry for these filler chapters. stuff is going to be going down next time, so prepare yourself. btw, make sure to go read my other book if you haven't already.