xii // i was wondering // xii

millies pov

I paced back and forth in the schoolyard waiting for Finn to arrive. I couldn't believe what I was getting ready to do. I was about to ask Finn Wolfhard on a date. He's one of the nicest people I've ever me. He's just so humble and kind, not to mention he's pretty fucking attractive.

 Maybe this is just a big mistake. I mean, we haven't known eachother very long. Just about three weeks. What would my friends think? After all, Finn is sort of known as the "freak" of the school. Ugh, why should I even care what they think? Even if my friends ditch me, at least I'll still have Finn.

After a few more minutes of waiting, I could see Finn approaching in the distance. I sort of felt like I was going to be sick. I don't know if I've ever been more nervous in my entire life. My stomach was in knots and my hands were slightly shaking.

"Uh, hi Millie." Finn said as walked towards me.

"Hi Finn" I replied.

I still wasn't sure if I was making the right decision.

"Millie?"

Suddenly I snapped out of my daydream.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Finn asked as he gazed towards me. 

"Well, I kind of wanted to ask you something." I said while looking down at my feet.

"And that is?" he replied.

"I was wondering you might possibly like to go out sometime, like as a date?"