xxxv // somebody loves me // xxxv

finns pov

I was laying on mess of pillows and blankets on the floor in the guest room of Millie's house. I was doing a bit of reading before bed when Millie walked in.

"Hey Finn, I brought you an extra pillow." She stated as she closed the door behind her.

"Thanks, I made sort of a pillow fort." I replied with a chuckle.

"How's your arm doing?" She questioned.

"Eh, it's okay." I answered.

"By the way, thanks for letting me stay here. " I said. Millie smiled.

"No problem. It took awhile of debating with my parents, but it was worth it. If they said no, I could've started crying or something like that." She retorted.

She carefully plopped down onto the floor and took a seat next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel my heartbeat start to get faster.

"Well, I should probably be getting to bed." Millie said as she started to stand up. I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Stay." I declared with a small grin on my face. When she laid down again, I wrapped my arms around her torso and pulled her closer to me.

"When you told me you loved me, did you really mean it?" I asked. Millie rolled over onto her side to face me.

"Of course I did. You're the most amazing person I've ever met."

We moved closer to eachother until our noses were brushing. Slowly, I pressed my lips against hers. Millie kissed back with full vigor. I put my right hand on her shoulder and my left on her lower thigh. I kissed a trail from her lips, to her jaw, then back to her lips. Our mouths opened and closer in perfect synchronization for at least three minutes. We pulled away breathless.

It feels really good to know that somebody loves me.