xliii // embarassing // xliii

finns pov

I was sitting on an uncomfortable metal bench in the middle of a clothes store. I was bored out of my mind. All I could do was stare at the floor and twiddle my thumbs. Millie wanted to buy a new dress for the school dance and because she's mean, she made me go with her.

"Do you like this?" Millie asked. I sighed.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied.

"You didn't even look at it." She stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I did look at it. It's wonderful. I think it's the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. I love it. You should buy ten of them." I said sarcastically. Millie chuckled.

"I should've just left you home." She joked. "Yes, you should've." I added.

It felt like we'd been there for hours. In reality, it had only been about thirty minutes. I looked through the mens' section, but I didn't really need any new clothes. I went back to where Millie was at. She didn't notice that I was behind her. I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. She was startled at first, but calmed down when she realised it was only me.

"Finn... Not in public." She said with a gigle.

I smirked and kissed the back of her neck. I kissed a small trail and then rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Uhm.."

Millie and I quickly turned around and saw a store employee staring at us.

"If you're going to do that.. I'd suggest you go outside." He said as he walked away.

I could feel my face heat up a bit. Millie chuckled.

"Well, that was embarassing."