iv // friends // iv

millies pov

I was walking through the crowded halls of Mihnge High School when I looked to my right to see a boy I recognized. It was Finn, he was getting a few books out of his blue locker. He looked quite nice today, he was wearing a blue and white striped long sleeved shirt and grey sweatpants. I thought it was a bit odd that he would be wearing long sleeves in the middle of summer, but I assumed he just gets cold easily.

I began to slowly approach him, he was still digging through his locker so I tapped his shoulder lightly. He quickly jerked back, when he realised who I was he took a deep breath.

"Millie, you scared the shit out of me." I slightly giggled at his statement.

"Has nobody ever touched your shoulder before?" He didn't respond to my sarcastic remark, he just grunted and shut the door to his locker. 

We began to stroll down the busy hallway side by side until Finn stopped walking and faced me.

"Uhh, Millie?" He said as he look down at the floor.

"Yeah?" 

"Why have you been talking to me?" he questioned.

"Why shouldn't I talk to you? I mean I know we don't know eachother very well, but you seem really nice. " He suddenly gazed towards me and smiled.

"Y-you think I'm nice?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah, I guess."

He simply smiled and we began walking again, we talked as we  headed  to science class. We had almost reached the classroom when I seen a girl with short blonde hair approaching us. I almost immediatly recognized her. 

"Hey Millie" the girl said as she walked up to us.

"Hi Grace" I said with a sigh. Even though Grace and I are friends, I don't really like her much. She can be a real bitch at times.

Grace looked at Finn then looked back at me. She had a confused expression on her face.

"Millie, why are you talking to this fuckin' freak?" Grace said loud enough for both Finn and I to hear. I didn't really know what to do. I'd rather be friends with Finn than Grace, so I did the only thing I could do.

"Fuck off Grace."

"Wha-"

"Fuck off." Grace immediatly turned on her heels and began walking swiftly in the opposite direction. I felt kind of good, it gave me a nice feeling to know that I wouldn't have to deal with that bitch anymore.

"You didn't have to do that." Finn stated as he took a step towards me.

"I never liked her much anyways." I replied with a small grin.

"Uhh, Millie" Finn said after clearing his throat.

"Yeah?" 

"Are we friends?" He asked in a hushed tone. I thought he would've already known the awnser to that question.

"Of course we are."