xxvi // no big deal // xxvi

millies pov

"Sadie have you seen Finn? I haven't seen him all day" I asked my bestfriend as I walked up to her in the busy school hallway. The school day was about half over and I had no idea where Finn was. I was starting to get pretty worried.

"Nope, I haven't seen him." Sadie answered. I sighed.

"Ugh, we had an argument the other day and awhile back Finn told me that he was kind of depressed. I'm just worried that he might of, you know..."

"Finn is a very rational person, I'm sure he'd never do anything like that. By the way, he's standing over there." She replied as she pointed to Finn. I immediatly turned on my heels and walked towards Finn.

"Finn! Where have you been all day? I've been looking for you" I said. I was extremely relieved to see him.

"Well, I've kind of been hiding from you. I'm surprised you're even talking to me after the horrible things I said to you." He retorted while looking down at his shoes.

"It's okay Finn. You just weren't thinking, it's no big deal." I replied trying to make him feel better.

"So you're not mad at me?" He questioned.

"I could never be mad at you." I said as I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. 

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Finn asked with a toothy grin.

"Sure"