•Chapter 46•

•Chapter 46•

•Sarah Pov•

Black eyeliner skimmed across my eyelids, earning a cat-eye toward the end. A black dress framed my small figure, along with a few bracelets on each wrist. I fluffed out my black hair, allowing the curls to bounce onto my chest.

"I'm going out Jake!" I called out.

"Okay!" He called from the living room. I grabbed my clutch and slipped into my black heels.

I left without saying another word. My heels clicked onto the pavement until I reached the car. I unlocked the vehicle, getting into the car.

•Harry's Pov•

My chest tightened when I saw her get out of the car. Sarah was here, at the club. She looked so different. I haven't been checking up on her lately. She seemed taller, even with the heels. Her eyes were a darker blue, they almost seemed grey. Her figure was much more prominent and her bust seemed slightly bigger. Fuck, I missed her.

The mark was still on her hand, still dark as ever. It looked more like a tattoo then anything else.

I directed my attention to the other drunks dancing and grinding on others on the dance floor; and then I realized that Sarah was next to me. I didn't bother to look at her. She didn't even acknowledge me.

•Sarah's Pov•

I walked over to the bar, a cigarette in hand. I puffed a small cloud of smoke into my lungs before exhaling. A boy with curls and green eyes sat next to me. He seemed dazed off.

***

Several drinks later I was out on the dance floor, the alcohol flowing through my veins. The bass of the music vibrated the floor beneath all of the sweaty drunks - including me.

"Sarah..." His voice filled my ears. I suspected that it was just my imagination, seeming that I was drunk.

My mind was clouded by the buzz of the straight vodka. I felt so carefree, safe to do anything.

I was pulled out of the club, and greeted by him. "W-what? How?" My mind wasn't crazy again. It was real.

"I couldn't take it anymore. I had to see you." He pulled me into a hug.

I pushed him away, clawing at his arms. "Get away from me!" I yelled.

He looked hurt, but he released me. I turned around, going back to my car to leave.

He pulled me back towards him. "I'm not letting you drive yourself home." He took me over to my car, getting into the drivers side. I refused to get in the car. "Sarah." He looked up at me through the window.

"Get out of my car." I seethed.

"No! Get in the fucking car!" He yelled. I did as I was told, not wanting to set him off.

***

"Why did you come here?" I asked over minutes of silence.

"Just so you know, I didn't know that you would be coming." He stopped for a minute. "I'm really sorry about my offer. I'm sorry for even mentioning it." He tried taking my hand in his; I retracted, bringing it closer to my chest.

"Sure you are. What the hell, makes you think that I would give up my life for you?!" I screeched.

"I'm sorry! I know I shouldn't have even asked." He pulled over on the highway. "I really am."

I got out of the car, not standing to be near him anymore. "What is wrong with you?! The moment that I finally forget about you; you came back!" I yelled over the engine.

He got out of the car. "I couldn't stop thinking about you, Sarah! You've never left! I've wanted to forget about you, as well; but I can't!" He fired back.

"So you come find me one year later?! If you loved me enough you would have come after me the day that I left!" Tears stung at the back of my eyes.

"I know! I should have." He appeared in front of me, wiping away the drunken tears from my cheeks.

He didn't hesitate to bring his lips to mine, I wanted to protest but my body numbed from his touch. Memories of before I left flooded my mind, not wanting to be reminisced.

•Thanks for reading!•

•Follow me on Ig: @hidingwithstyles•

*Ginny*