•Chapter 74•

•Chapter 74•

•Sarah's Pov•

The bleeding eventually stopped, but the pain didn't. "Are you alright?" Liam's hand wrapped around my arm, where the bleeding began.

"You said that you would tell me what's going on." I ignored his question.

"I promise I will." His eyes seemed like he was frightened to tell me.

"Tell me. I deserve to know!" I replied harshly through my teeth.

He sighed. "Harry isn't exactly how you think he is." He started off, looking me straight into my eyes.

"What do you mean?" At this point I wanted him to stop but I needed answers.

"Let me start from where it began; when ever Harry met Emily, something strange started happening to him. After she had died he realized that there were these spirits or 'demons' as he calls them. They've been with him for Eighty-Four years." He started off. I nodded, letting him know that I was following along. "Have you ever noticed his eyes become black before?" Liam asked.

"Yes." I replied, frightened of what's to come.

"Well, the reason why I made you leave was because those spirits killed Emily. No one knows why." I tried to capture this information. "Harry blames himself for it - since they are his."

"So, what does this have anything to do with me?" I questioned, I was trying so hard to process all of this - but I just couldn't.

"You.." He paused, taking a deep breath. "Are Emily's reincarnation."

"Wait. I'm what?!" I needed time, but I needed to know what was going on. "Does this mean that they're after me?"

He nodded, closing his eyes. His eyebrows furrowing.

After a long pause I asked, "Does this mean that I might die?"

"There is a possibility." My chest tightened at his words. I didn't want to die. I didn't need to die.

My palms grew sweaty when my phone began ringing. A knot formed in my stomach when I saw who was on the caller ID. Harry.

•Thanks for reading. I know I know. A lot of information.•

*Ginny*