•Chapter 83•

•Chapter 83•

•Sarah's Pov•

It's been a week since we've been in London. I barely knew any parts of the city at first, but it didn't take long to memorize it all.

My phone buzzed on my bedside table, signaling that I got a text message. I unlocked my phone, checking the message. It was from Liam.

'Come meet me by the coffee shop about a block from the hotel.' The message read. I sent back a quick 'Okay' and was off down the road.

"I'll be back." I called out to Harry.

"Where are you going?" He asked, he directed his attention to me from his previous attention on his phone.

"To he coffee shop down the block. Liam texted me." I walked over to him, grabbing my shoes in the process. "I'll be back later." I placed a kiss on to his cheek before lacing up my shoes. "Bye." I stood up, wrapping my jacket around me. Even though it was spring, it was still a little cold - it didn't make sense to me.

"Bye." He gripped my hand, pulling me back to him. He placed a soft kiss on to my lips before letting me go.

I fled from his grip, making my way out of the hotel. The cold captivated me, I wrapped my jacket tighter around me as I walked down the side walk.

A hand gripped my arm, pulling me towards them. A hand clamped over my lips as a scream erupted. I was pulled into the side of a car, blue eyes filled my vision; they were so familiar. Tears blurred my vision, so that's all I could make out.

"Do you really think, that you could move out of the country and have me not find you, huh?" A deep voice filled my ears. A pain erupted in my shin. His elbow slammed down in my side, having my body curl for protection. He did the same to the other side. His body pressed closer to mine, slipping off my jacket.

Hot tears streamed down my cheeks, through his fingertips. His hand released my lips, allowing him to press further into me. "Please. Please, don't do this." I mumbled. The lump in my throat grew at my fear. My hands shook violently.

"Shut up!" He yelled, having his fist strike my cheek. I stumbled to the ground, my hands earning scratches and my jeans becoming ripped from the force. "You knew I would find you; and I did." I lifted me from the ground. I finally got a good look at the boy.

It was...

•Harry's Pov•

The door clicked open, Liam walking through the door. Wasn't he suppose to be with Sarah? "Where's Sarah?" I asked.

"I don't know. I thought that she was with you." He tossed his jacket on the arm of the couch.

"No. I thought that she was with you." I went back to my phone, heading to my contacts. I called Sarah, listening to the continuous ringing, only resulting in going to voicemail. "Shit." I breathed, hanging up and standing from the leather couch. "Come on. She probably got lost or something." I attempted to persuade myself to think that was the issue as we left the hotel.

•Thanks for reading•

*Ginny*