•Chapter 52•

•Chapter 52•

•Harry's Pov•

"I know I did; but he's dead now. That happened years ago. Now you're trying to get me back?" I questioned the boy laying under the pressure of my boot.

"She was everything to me. Then you act like nothing happened, and you go work for the guy that killed her!" He spat.

"It's in the past Louis!" I fumed. As I looked down at him, I could feel the fright and anger radiating off of him.

"Get off me." He growled.

I released the pressure, letting him get up. I was surprised to see him stay in his place once he was on his feet. He didn't fight. He didn't run off. He just stood there.

"There's nothing you could've done." I replied slowly.

"That still doesn't change my opinion on it." He scoffed.

•Sarah's Pov•

I awoke in a meadow, beautiful flower buds sprouted around me. I got up, letting the sunshine radiate down on me.

I took a few steps forward, but the buds weren't themselves anymore. They turned into black spikes and thorns. I ran my fingertips across one of the spikes. Blood quickly oozed from my veins. The more I walked, scratches formed on my legs. Blood scorched the black of my jeans. I felt no pain the more my legs moved.

Lights blurred my vision as I awoke. I looked around, immediately recognizing where I was laying.

In the hospital wing of the mansion.

I sat up. A pounding started at my temples and raced throughout the rest of my head. I cursed under my breath, laying back down.

It stayed quiet for a few minutes, until the double doors opened again. "Sarah." I looked up to find Louis entering the room. "I'm sorry about earlier." My gaze stayed behind him. The familiar green eyes in view.

"Why did you take me here?" My voice barely reached a whisper.

"I'm sorry." He reached out, placing his hand on mine. I didn't have to look to know that Harry was glaring at Louis for his actions.

"I want to leave." I spoke a little louder.

"I can't let you." He released my hand, standing closer to me.

I shot up from my laying down position. Ignoring the pounding in my head, I shoved passed Louis and out into the dark corridors.

I left the mansion. Letting the cold night captivate me.

"Sarah.. Wait." His heavy British accent was heard near by.

I turned to the sound of his voice. I was greeted by his bright jade eyes, and tousled curls. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into him.

I missed him so much; I finally gave in. Letting the tears spill. "I'm so sorry..." I shed a few tears, letting my lips connect with his.

Electricity flowed throughout my body. He kissed back with out hesitation. At that moment, fireworks took over the butterflies overflowing my stomach.

"I should be the on apologizing." His arms wrapped tighter around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My hands laid upon his toned chest.

His breathing quickened slightly at our contact. I loved this boy; it just took me over a year and a half to realize it.

•Thanks for reading!•

*Ginny*