•Chapter 80•

•Chapter 80•

•Harry's Pov•

Sarah lay asleep in the back seat of the car, the corner of her forehead bandaged and the duct tape off her soft skin. Liam's voice carried behind me as I carried out our luggage.

"So, we are going to London. You, Sarah, Zayn and I?" He asked for the third time today. Zayn was coming with us for more protection. When Liam was working with me, he would be staying with Sarah.

"Yes, Liam. You're starting to get on my nerves." I stated, gripping the top of the trunk, getting ready to pull it down. "We'll stay in a hotel for the next week or so - that way Zayn and I can get our passports before we leave." I slammed the truck down, the car bouncing on the rubber tires slightly.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "An apartment works well, although, wouldn't it be a little weird to have Sarah with three other guys in the same small, hotel room?" He question. Now that I think about it, none of us would be able to deal with that - but that's all that would work without paying a fortune for two rooms.

"We'll have to make it work." I grabbed the keys to the black Mercedes, shoving them into my pocket. My feet carried me over to the back door, near Sarah's head. I pulled open the midnight black door, tapping her shoulder lightly. "Sarah." I attempted to get her attention.

Her lips twitched a little, her breathing still slowly and calmly collected, I shook her arm a little, reaching down for her hand. "Sarah. Wake up." I calmly demanded.

"Hmmm..?" Her blue eyes fluttered open. She looked up at me, "Hi." She placed a small smile on her face before it disappeared in an instant. She slid her fingertips from mine.

"Do you need anything before we go?" I asked her, placing my hands behind me. I wrapped one of my hands around the other wrist, leaving them behind my back as I leaned forward.

She shook her head, sitting up, but still close to my side of the car. "Where are we going?"

Liam spoke up. "To a hotel for the next week. I hope you don't mind the three guys staying the same room as you." He added so she wouldn't be confused when we got the room.

"Not at all." She ran her hand over her hair, accidentally touching the bandage along her hair line. She winced in pain before speaking again. "Three? I thought that it was just you two." A small crease was between her eyebrows as she looked back and forth between the two of us.

"Zayn is coming as well - for better protection." He explained. At the same moment, Zayn's car pulled into the driveway - a silver Mazda 6. I stood up straight, looking over to the vehicle.

Perrie rushed from the passenger seat and over to us. She pushed me out of the way and immediately began talking to Sarah - asking her if she was alright mainly.

"Sorry about her. She wanted to know how Sarah was." Zayn rubbed the back of his neck. "She's not coming with us - just so you know."

"She should." Liam countered. "It would be good for Sarah to have some girl company around." I looked at him from my peripheral vision. That could work actually. "As long as that's okay with you, Harry."

"I don't mind. Zayn..?" I looked over to him, shoving my hands into my pockets.

"I wouldn't mind at all." He looked down at his shoes, tapping his left foot and looking back up at us.

"Perrie? Can I talk to you for a second?" I turned my head, attempting to get her attention

"Hold on!" She snapped. I sighed, tapping my boot on the concrete impatiently. She finally turned to face me. "Yes?"

"We want you to come to London with us." Sarah heard this and swung her legs out of the car, scooting forward. "We think that it would be better for Sarah if she had a friend there - not just Liam, Zayn and I." I explained shortly.

"Sure. That'd be great. When are we leaving?" She asked.

"We are staying in an apartment for the next week, that way Zayn and I can get our passports. We're going to find a hotel room this after noon and go later on tonight." I explained. She nodded.

"Sounds good." She turned around, walking over to Sarah and helping her up out of the car. I reached over and grabbed Sarah's wrist to help her keep her balance.

"It's fine, Harry. I got it." She sent me a soft smile before taking her hand back. She supported her weight behind her on the car.

"You sure?" I began moving her over a little to close the car door.

"Yeah." Her voice was a small whisper this time. She cleared her throat. "Yeah." She said a little clearer.

"Be careful." I stated. She nodded before pushing herself off the car, slowly walking into the house.

"What are you going to do?" Zayn's voice filled my ears. "What relationship are you two in at the moment?" He clarified his questioned.

"I don't know, Zayn." I honesty replied. I could tell that it was going to be a while before I gained her trust back - but I had to do it.

I'm in love with her.

•Thanks for reading! I know not a lot happened in this chapter but I might update twice so... Be on the look out for another chapter later on tonight.•

*Ginny*