•Chapter 68•

•Chapter 68•

•Sarah's Pov•

**2 Weeks Later**

Perrie ushered me into David's Bridal. Shoving dresses at me until we found the right one. It's only been two weeks and she's already obsessing. It's been five dresses since we came in and we still haven't found the right one.

The first dress was lace along the shoulders and tightened around my hips and my waist. The second dress had beading along the top and all through out the hem of the bottom. The bottom flowed out slightly - a mermaid dress. The third dress was beautiful, the sleeves were lace as well, going down to my elbows. It flowed down my body, but not the way that I was expecting. The forth dress I didn't even need to try on to know that I didn't like it. It had rose patterns along the skirt and was very bulky.

The next dress that Perrie found was the best that I'd ever seen. Along the front were small rhinestones. It hugged my waist and flowed down to my ankles. Little diamond buttons fastened up the dress along the back. The fabric was see through on the back up until my lower back. I tried on the dress - having it fit me perfectly.

I walked out. Perrie immediately gasped. "It's perfect! Harry will love it!" She flowed the dress out behind me. "Do you want to try a vail?" She asked. Grabbing one off of the railing, she placed it on my head. A small sliver sequence littered the edges of the vail. It draped down my shoulders and around my hair.

The woman, Karen, I think was her name, walked over to us. Her hand flew up to her mouth at the dress captivating my body. "That is beautiful." She said barely above a whisper. "Did you find this yourself?" She asked, glancing around at the dress.

"No. Perrie did." I admitted. Karens' gaze moved over to the blonde hair girl smiling at me.

"When's the wedding?" Karen brought her gaze back to me.

"We aren't sure yet." I replied. "Do you know the price of this?" I asked. My fingers tried reaching for the tag of the dress.

"It's.." She glanced at the price. "Eighteen hundred." She replied.

I sucked in a sharp breath. Eighteen Hundred. I looked over to Perrie. "I'll pay for half. Don't worry, Sarah." She smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry about it." She reached for her purse on the light green chair next to her.

"Thanks, Perrie." I smiled over at her.

"What's his name?" Karen reached for my hand, gazing at the expensive diamond ring.

"Harry." I replied, a smile etching it's way across my face.

"Harry and Sarah." She smiled up at me. "Are you buying the dress?" I nodded. "Do you think it will need to be altered?" She asked.

"I don't think so." I replied.

She nodded. "Change out of the dress and then I'll check you out. You can take it home today if you'd like." She smiled.

"Thank you, Karen." I smiled back at her as I walked off the podium and back into the dressing from for the seventh time today.

***

The dress lay flat in the back seat, a large white clothed bag containing it. Perrie walked into the house to make sure that Harry wasn't home. Which he wasn't.

She walked back out to the car. "He's not here. He left you a note saying that he went hunting." She handed me the note. His handwriting filled the paper.

"Alright. Thanks. Mind helping me with the dress?" I got out of the car, reaching into the backseat. She grabbed it before I could, taking it inside. I followed her. The moment that I was about to close the door it was propped open by a black boot. I smiled, recognizing it immediately.

"Hey." Harry opened the door. "Did you find a dress?" He asked. Glancing over my shoulder I saw Perrie rush down the hallway to hide the dress.

"Yes, but you better not go and try to peek at it." I turned back to him.

"I would never." He replied, taking my hand in his. His rough fingertips trailed along the burn markings in my skin.

•Thanks for reading•

*Ginny*