•Chapter 58•

•Chapter 58•

Although time was my enemy; I had to make it work. I only had a certain amount of time to pack my things and leave for the new journey of life.

The lights of the apartment were on when I walked in. The knife was covered in blood on the floor. Louis came back here.

I walked closer into the room. Nathan wasn't here; so that means I was most likely alone. I doubted that though completely.

My feet carried me into my bedroom where laid there - on the bed - was a note and a picture. I took the note in between my fingers, dreading it the moment I even walked into the apartment.

•Louis' Pov•

She stood there with the note in her hand. I crept up behind her the quietest I could. She didn't turn around when I was directly behind her. I took my elbow and jammed the bone into her back; causing her to fall to the ground. I smirk at her resemblance to Emily. I wasn't going to stop trying to take Sarah from Harry. No matter what happens to me; I'm never stopping. Even if it means killing the both of them with my bare hands.

She scooted away; only resulting in her hitting the back wall - no way of escape. I took her wrist in my hand pulling her up to her feet. I tossed her to Zayn. Immediately putting her to sleep. We left the apartment from the back window and out into the van.

We pulled into the drive way of the house. Not the mansion. I know that Harry will try looking for her there; so might as well trick him.

•Sarah's Pov•

I awoke in a dark room. Obviously not the apartment or the mansion. I sat up from whatever I was laying on. A small chain it my forehead. What the hell? I pulled on the chain and a light came on. It was very dim; not creating much light.

I grabbed the top of the bulb, moving it back and forth to make sure that it would move around. It did. I stood up, moving the light around the room. Nothing looked familiar. I found the door, trying to turn the knob. It opened with ease. I went out into the other room. Another light showed the rest of the room. It was more of a basement than a house.

A low chuckle erupted from the corner of the room. "Who's there?" My voice cracked slightly. I've been so fucking scared in my life.

"Don't worry, love." Louis scratchy voice filled my ears. Arms wrapped tightly around my waist, pulling me closer to them. Lips trailed up my neck, my jaw line, my cheeks and soon enough my lips. His lips were foreign to mine. I wanted to back away; but I was forced to this. Rough hands trailed along my body, leaving marks into every curve of my skin.

His lips left mine and went to my neck, sucking and biting lightly. I hated this. I hated him. My eyes fluttered closed without hesitation. I needed to be alert. That wasn't going to happen at this point.

I was back up against the wall, Louis' right hand gripping my wrist above my head while his eyes raked down my body. Shit, I hated him. My throat became dry when his fangs grazed across my neck. I couldn't breath. My body went numb when they punctured my skin.

I managed to release my wrists, shoving him away. "Don't touch me!" I shrieked.

"Come on, love. We just got started." I could already see the smirk playing on his lips as he walked toward me in the dim light.

•Thanks for reading!•

*Ginny*