•Chapter 51•

•Chapter 51•

•Harry's Pov•

A chloroformed cloth was draped over her mouth. She refused to breath, until she gave in. Zayn caught her in his arms as she fell asleep.

"You're not taking her with you." My voice lowered in pitch as I spoke.

"What makes you think I will listen to you?" The man stepped out from the shadows of the parking lot. Louis Tomlinson.

I ignored his question, walking over to him. He peered up at me from my tall frame.

"You took her from me. Now it's time that I take something that you once called yours." I could see the pain stirring up behind his eyes.

I knew exactly who he was talking about. A beautiful girl, that Louis had marked. Bright hazel eyes that you could see from a mile away. Long blonde hair that reached down to the center of her back. A petite figure.

I didn't intend on taking her from him. She was the one that chose me. Louis was a selfish little bitch. Only wanting her for the sex.

"You know I didn't intend for that to happen." A growl erupted from the back of my throat.

"Sure, Styles. I could tell she's what you wanted. You always tried to fuck things up for me!" The volume in his voice grew louder, but the pitch lower with each harsh word spoken.

I glanced behind me to see if Zayn and Sarah were still there. They weren't. "Fuck.." I breathed.

"What makes you think that I would let you get away with that? She's dead because of you!" He fisted my shirt in one hand, pushing me back into the street.

I scrambled back up to my feet, maintaining my balance. "Let's just talk about this." I attempted to reason with the raging vampire in front of me.

"Talk about it?! How the hell am I suppose to talk about this?! It's all your fault! You did this to her!" He fumed.

The broken boy finally came. I've been waiting for years. The flame finally caught the book pages, burning it to little pieces. He's been broken too long.

"You're the one that only wanted her for her body. I didn't do any of that when I was with her. The night before she died, the first thing she said about you was that she was afraid of you. She hated you. She wished that I had marked her. Now I'm glad that you did." I seethed.

"So you're saying you were planning on killing her?" His voice faded to a strained whisper.

"I didn't kill her. You know that."

"That's a lie! You know exactly what you did!" Louis lunged out for me. I dodged quickly before he could slam me to the ground.

My boot landed on his chest, keeping him in place. "She went off on her own! I had nothing to do with her leaving! I wasn't the one that killed her! We both know I wasn't part of it." My boot pressed harder against his chest.

His breathing became more prominent. "But you worked for him."

•I know this is a short chapter. Thanks for reading! Also thanks for 10.6K on I Will Do Anything! It really means a lot to me!•

*Ginny*