•Chapter 59•

•Chapter 59•

I had to get out of here; and fast. By the time I was about to run, Louis was already pinning me against the wall. He inhaled my scent slowly - wanting to savor his moment of victory. "You're finally mine." He looked up at me. At the same moment a burning formed in my shoulder.

I bit my lip to stop my cries. I glanced down at my hand to find the rose mark going away. Shit.

"My sweet, innocent Sarah." Louis finger tips trailed along my jaw line, going across my collar bone and down to my hip. "You're not Harry's anymore." I could tell by his confident remark; he was right.

The burning in my shoulder stopped. I felt the skin, burn marks slowly healing. Blood drops was his mark.

I pushed him away, taking this chance to run. I didn't care where I was going; as long as I was with Harry again. "I wouldn't try leaving." He warned. "I could do so much worse to you." He threatened.

I ignored him; running faster. Adrenaline pumping through my veins. Hands gripped my legs, sending me forward on to the wooden flooring. I was the turned on to my back. Louis hovered over me, his right hand holding my wrists over my head. "Do you want to be punished on your first night?" He challenged.

"Now I know why Emily hated you." I seethed. In a split second, a white heat was left on my cheek. It wasn't pain from all the adrenaline.

"Don't talk about her!" Louis yelled. His grip on my wrists grew tighter. I hated him so much. I hated being his now. I hated everything about this.

I know I'll regret saying this; but if someone told me that this would happen to me. I would have stayed as far away from Harry Styles as possible.

"Get up." He was standing up, waiting for me.

I laid there. I wasn't going with him. I don't care if my punishment was worse than that last. I'd rather be punished to death than be with Louis. I was then yanked from the ground, and taken back into the previous room. "Come out when you know how to act. You've been through this before."

Good. Then I wasn't coming out.