•Chapter 89•

Chapter 89

Sarah's Pov

I didnt care about the pain; I didn't care about if I died this very moment. I needed to know if Harry was still there; He had to be. I quickly turned around, facing the black-eyed demon. I latvhed my arms around its neck, attempting to ignore the aching pain in my body. "I know you're in there, Harry." I mumbled against the cloth of his shirt.

"Get off." His low voice rumbled in my ears. The whip came in contact with my legs, the pain surgering through out my limbs. I latched on tight, my finergtips clutching to the cotton fabric so tight my knuckles were white as snow. I knew he was still there. I could see him now, yelling at the top of his lungs; apposing threats and every curse in the book known to man.

"Harry. I know you're there. Fight it." I repeated over and over.

"Get the fuck off!" I was thrown to the ground, the demons possession still in tact. Why did it have to be Harry? He doesnt deserve any of this. My legs scraped against the carpet, blood grazing the surface of the rough cloth. My hot skin burned against the grey carpet.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled. My throat burned, everything in my body was in pain. Black dots filled my visions slowly, but I fought the urdge to release. The whip came down again, hitting my arms. Blood slowly scraped the surface of skin.

"I'm so close to killing you right where you are." He threatened. This was it. I was going to die. I let the whip slash against my skin. Dark, red liquid oozed it's way out of my flesh. The slahses stopped and the leather bound flimsy stick was released. A force pulled me closer, and soft sobs filled my ears. It was Harry. He was back to himself.

"I'm so sorry, Sarah." I wanted to say something, but the loss of blood didnt allow me to do so. I loved this boy, and it would be much better if "they" didnt exist. I needed to be with him, no matter the cost. Although, I knew that I couldnt. He had to get better before our relationship could continue on.

If I live throught this. I'm going to explain to this distressed boy that I can't go on any longer with him; but I will return in time when all is better. I loved him. I just didn't know if I would be with him the way that I want to if I might die in a brutal murder.

•Thanks for reading guys! Sorry if there were any spelling errors that you all are aware of because if there are a lot; you know I dont usually make those mistakes. I have written this on my computer, sorry if this isnt the usual long lengthed chapter that you would have (or might have) expected. I love you all so much and I would really appreciate it if you guys voted and were are coming close to a close in Taken 2. Don't worry! There is going to be a Taken 3 at this point! Please vote, it really means a lot to me!

*Ginny*