•Chapter 55•

•Chapter 55•

"How the hell.. Louis?" I tried to put the pieces together, but nothing would fit.

"It's my power, love. I can become someone else." He dropped my bag, advancing toward me.

"Where's Nathan?" I didn't care what Louis could do to me at this point. I needed to know where Nathan was.

"He left about thirty minutes before you came back with him." He growled the last part.

I smirked. "So, you're jealous." I decided that since he messed with me; this would be payback.

"I never said that." He kept his gaze down on his feet. His fists were balled into tight fists at his sides.

"Oh, you didn't have to." I grabbed my bag from the floor. I placed it onto my bed, not touching it again. "Why we here anyway?" I eyed him carefully.

He didn't say anything. He just stood there. I watched as the muscles in his forearm twisted with the motions of his hand behind his back. I caught a small glimpse of a blade as it turned in his fingers.

"What do you have behind your back?" I slowly reached behind him. He switched the object in his other hand and in an instant I was pushed against the wall; a knife pressed against the base of my neck.

"This is for her." He pressed the blade into my neck, breaking the skin.

"St-stop!" I tried getting him away from me. Only resulting in him pressing harder. "Louis!" I finally pushed him off. The knife didn't cut deep enough to damage anything. I made sure that I had time to grab my keys and leave the apartment.

On my way out I got the roll of gauze and the gauze tape. I rushed out to my car. Applying the gauze to my neck carefully, I entered the car.

I looked back to see Louis right on my trail. I locked the doors, taping the gauze. I started the ignition and sped off out of the parking lot.

Tears built up in my eyes from the pain, but I kept going. I headed over to Harry's once I knew that Louis wasn't following me anymore.

I fled from the car and was immediately greeted by Harry. "He-- what happened?" He pressed his fingers to my jaw, trying to examine the gauze across my neck.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you inside." He took my hand, and right when we reached the door, another car pulled up. Louis fled from the car, pulling me from Harry, the knife at my throat.

"Louis, what the hell are you doing?" Harry cautioned on his temper, obviously knowing that Louis would kill.

"Getting what I've wanted ever since Emily left. It was your fault she left. It's your fault she was killed." The knife began cutting at the white bandages around my neck.

•thanks for reading•

*Ginny*