•Chapter 54•

•Chapter 54•

"What the hell was that?" Nathan's voice was low, almost like a whisper.

"Nothing." I rushed passed him. I heard his rough foot steps follow on my trail.

"You call that nothing?!" He yelled. His hand gripped my forearm, spinning me toward him. The door slammed at the same moment he yelled.

I backed away from him. Only resulting in him getting closer. My back reached the wall, our proximity close. "He's got his hooks in you so deep. You don't even realize how bad he's hurt you." Nathan's hands were on either side of my head.

I pushed at his chest. "Nathan. Don't!" I yelled. He wouldn't budge.

"No, Sarah! Look at what he's done to you! He's taken you from us, punished you - whipped you to be exact - he's bitten you, offered to change you into someone like him." His voice got softer the more he listed. "You just don't seem to care." He leaned closer.

"Get off." I glared up at him. He only leaned closer, testing me. "Get off!" I pushed at his shoulders.

He grabbed my wrists, pulling me closer. He smirked down at me. What happened to the old him? He wouldn't act this way.

"Nathan. Let go!" I pulled my wrists back. Rushing to the other side of the apartment, I went into my room. I locked the door before he could reach me.

"Fuck.." I breathed. His footsteps carried back toward my bedroom.

I heard him shuffle around. The door was then unlocked and I was thrown to the ground. I scrambled to my feet. "You made a fucking key?" I eyed the copper key in his large hand.

He tossed the key onto my nightstand, walking closer to me. His hands met my neck, and his lips met mine. I pushed and shoved. Nothing worked.

He groaned on my lips the more I tried to get away. A small pressure in my neck formed where his hands were. The pressure grew quickly. Soon enough I couldn't breath.

I pushed Nathan away. My throat was finally open again, and blood rushed to my head once again. "You could've killed me!" I peered up at him. He stood there, gazing down at me.

What the hell is going on with him? Before I could do anything else, I walked passed him, getting a bag. The bag was then torn from my grip before I could grab anything else.

"You aren't going anywhere." I looked toward him. Nathan wasn't Nathan anymore. It was Louis.

•I KNOW THAT THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE RIGHT NOW BUT IT WILL SOON BUT ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING!•

*Ginny*