•Chapter 77•

•Chapter 77•

•Harry's Pov•

I stood outside the house, a cigarette between my lips. The smoke puffed out from my lungs as I saw a black Mazda pull up. I tossed the bottom of the paper stick onto the porch, stomping on it to stop the burning. My legs carried me out to the car as Liam got out.

"Thanks for coming by." I greeted him.

"It's for Sarah - not you." He snapped. "You smoke? You shouldn't." He eyed the black lighter curled into the palm of my hand.

I scoffed. Of course he would say that. "Alright, whatever you say." I retorted. "Now," I paused, walking backwards as he walks forwards, "how are you going to help me?"

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve." He replied, walking into the house after me.

•Sarah's Pov•

I placed my luggage in the guest room before I walked down the stairs. "Beth?" I looked around for her.

"In here!" I heard her call from the kitchen.

I followed her voice. "Can I ask you a few questions?" I sat myself down at the granite counter top.

"Sure. Shoot." She tossed me a bottle of water as she spoke. I popped open the cap, taking a few gulps of the cold liquid before beginning.

"How are you and Daniel? Are two still together?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's been great." She replied, her voice dull.

"You don't sound like it." I retorted.

"Sorry. I'm just tired." She looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh." I flashed her a small smile before continuing. "I was talking to Harry a few months ago," she looked over to me. Her eyes bulged out of their sockets almost at the mention of his name, "and he had said that you and Louis had made a deal."

"W-who's Louis?" She stuttered.

I stood up, the chair screeching back on the tiled floor. "Don't okay dumb with me. You know exactly who he is." I advanced toward her. "You made a deal with Louis about killing someone. Now who was it?" I spat in her face.

Her gaze shifted behind me, a smirk plastered onto her face. "You." She hissed before a hand wrapped around my neck.

A burning in my chest erupted from the lack of oxygen. Black dots started to fill my vision. Soon enough there was no light and I fell into unconsciousness.

•I know that it's not long - but here's the chapter! I hope you all liked it! And KIK me at: harryfeelsoh if you want to yell at me.•

*Ginny*