•Chapter 92•

•Chapter 92•

•Sarah's Pov•

I stayed in the hospital for the next two nights. The excruciating pain through out my body never ceased until I was given the needed medication. I needed to go back to the apartment with harry, and soon. Nightmares have been coming since last we talked. They were so vivid I would wake up and think that I really was dying, when really all it was, was a dream.

Today I would be leaving the hospital. Liam came by to pick me up when the time came around. "How are you feeling?" He asked, slowly.

"Fine." I replied, although, my hands were burning and the skin punctures from the needles were still bleeding slightly. My feet were swept from underneath me as we approached the black Mercedes. "You don't have to carry me, you know?" I looked into Liam's brown eyes.

"I know. I just thought that you were in pain so, why not?" He asked, gripped the keys in his hand. The passenger door was open and I was placed safely onto the cloth.

"Thanks." I mumbled, looking down at the forming scars on my wrists. I'm sure that a lot of people would say that I'm insane for still loving a man that had almost killed me thousands of times, but they wouldn't understand why I think this way.

I still love Harry because I know that he can get better. I understand the consequences of our choices - good or bad. He needs to know that no matter what happens between us, I'll always be there him; like he has for me.

The familiar apartment complex came into view, and there stood Harry in front of the building. His hands were draped around his back, his right clinging to his left wrist. A black shirt framed his torso loosely as black skinny jeans were painted upon his legs. Brown boots warped around his feet for protection as he walks toward the car.

My hand wrapped around the hem of his shirt when I reached him, burrowing my head into his shoulder. His arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me close. The engine to the black Mercedes revved before taking off down the road.

For the past couple of days, I've been weighing out the pros and cons of this whole situation. A few pros were that if I am changed, then I would be with Harry forever. Nothing could harm us and I would be safe, and he wouldn't have to worry as much. A few cons were that since the demon would get a new host, I could be that host. I didn't want to be controlled by some sick, twisted ghost.

"Come on," Harry mumbled into my ear before lifting me from the ground. We approached the door of the apartment. The carpet was it's usual grey, no blood stains in sight. He set me down on my feet, his large hands still firmly on my hips.

I felt his icy breath on the back of my neck before he placed a kiss onto my earlobe. Chills soared throughout my body the closer his lips got to my neck. He kissed and nibbled lightly on the skin, trying to make the patch of cells sensitive and less pain to course through me. "This may sting a little." He left open mouthed kisses onto my neck before a sharp pain was etched into my skin. I whimpered slightly, letting the venom fill my veins.

He gripped my hand tightly in his as he stayed there, his lips attached to my skin. Tears pricked at my eyes at the pain. My eyes dropped down, my body going limp in his strong arms. His hands wrapped around my stomach, keeping me up on my feet. I felt the blood draining from my body as his grip on my tightened with every drop lost.

•Thanks for Reading! I'm in Florida rn on vacation so it may be a little longer before I update! I love you all!

More info: THERES OFFICIALLY GOING TO BE A TAKEN 3. If you guys have any cover ideas for this - now - Trilogy. Please send them to me on Twitter:

@Ginny_Wise •

*Ginny*