•Chapter 61•

•Chapter 61•

My lungs burned the more his grip got stronger. I forced his hands off me, shoving him away. My heartbeat then quickened. I could feel my pulse in my fingertips, the flow of oxygen returning.

"Unless you want to be punished, shut the fuck up." Louis threatened.

"I know you wouldn't." At that same moment my hands were bound up above my head, his face dangerously close to mine. "You couldn't do it. You'll feel even worse than you did Emily." I seethed.

His hands trailed along my waist, gripping onto my hips. He pulled my forward, pushing me back into the wall. My head hit the back wall, my arms, shoulder blades and lower back earning scratches. My clothes tore from the force. "Are you asking for punishment?"

"I am." I challenged. I was then thrown to the ground, my back hitting the wooden floors.

He hovered over me. His nails digging into my wrists. I was pushed over the bed; ropes were draped around my arms - keeping me strapped to the sides of the metal that holds the large cushion.

Scissors cut the fabric of my shirt, ripping the material, having it flee my body. I felt exposed to him. His hands trailed along the lace of my bra, feeling every curve of my body.

The scissors then cut the material of my jeans, letting them fall to the ground. His eyes raked down my body.

Tears built up in my eyes but I blinked them away. I wasn't going to let him see me break.

His lips found mine, biting on them. He forced his tongue into my mouth, his hands roaming my body in anyway. One trailed along the inside of my thigh while the other reached for the back of my bra. I hated this. I hated him.

"Are you ready to give up?" He mumbled between our lips.

I shook my head. I wasn't going to give up. Even if it meant taking the only thing I had left.

He chuckled lowly. Slipping off his shirt he gave up on the previous actions of fully undressing me. His arms were up above my head as he lowered himself. His lips found my neck, leaving soft kisses - soon leading into wet sloppy ones. He sucked and bit on the sensitive skin.

I took this chance now that he was distracted to try and free myself. I tilted my head up acting like I was giving him more access. "Giving in I see." He mumbled as he placed more kisses along my neck and collarbone.

I loosened the rope a few times after lightly tugging on the rough material. I managed to release my hand, getting the closest thing I could. A book. I slammed the book toward the door. He immediately stopped what he was doing. I stuck my hand back into the rope.

"Move an inch and this immediately gets worse." He left the room without saying anything.

•Thanks for reading•

*Ginny*