•Chapter 75•

•Chapter 75•

"Do you mind?" I looked over to Liam, hoping he wouldn't mind leaving the room for a few minutes.

"Not at all." He cleared his throat before standing up and making his way out of the, still unknown, bedroom.

The phone call was coming up to the next ring when I answered.

•Harry's Pov•

"Come on, Sarah. Pick up." I mumbled as I listened to the continuous ringing. "Come on."

"Hello?" Her small voice rang through the line.

"Sarah. Listen, I know that I should have told you think before--" She cut me off.

"I know, Harry. I understand." I was stunned by her answer.

"How?" I paced along the concrete floor of the basement.

"Liam." She replied. "Did you tell him before?" She asked.

"N-no. I haven't told anybody." I thought about all the happened after Emily died. There were so many signs. So fucking many.

"I already know the details." Her voice cracked slightly. Fuck. "Do you think it would be better if I came back?" She questioned.

"I would think so." I'm not just saying this just because I miss her; but because I need to know that she's okay and that nothing will happen to her. Liam's faint voice filled the room.

"Let him know that I'll bring you back in a couple days. I need to work with him on a few things." He told her.

"Liam said--" I cut her off.

"I know. I heard." I said. "I want you to know, that it wasn't me that was holding Louis at gun point, it wasn't me who whipped you. It wasn't me that did all of those torturous, meaningless things to you; but my feeling for you are real Sarah." I explained.

"My feelings never changed for you, Harry. I just didn't know what to think." She replied quickly. I small smile formed on my lips at her words. "What do you mean, though, by 'It wasn't you'?" She questioned. My smile faded quickly.

"It means that..." I paused, trying to find the right words. "The spirits, or demons as I call them, basically take over. It's like my conscious gets knocked out and everything turns black." I explained, attempting to have it make sense.

She cleared her throat, although her voice came out in a whisper. "Okay." She paused. "I have to go." She immediately hung up the call, leaving me alone in the darkness of the basement.

Thanks for reading•

*Ginny*