•Chapter 90•

•Chapter 90•

•Sarah's Pov•

A soft, rhythmic beep filled my ears as I slowly awoke. How was I alive? I shouldn't be. My eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing a white fluorescent light. My eyes burned at the bright contact. Soft gasps filled the air when I looked around. I looked toward the dark green walls and there stood my parents.

"Sarah.." My fathers eyes were filled with tears at where his daughter was laying; probably on her death bed. "You're okay." His voice cracked, on the verge of tears. He immediately wrapped his arms around me.

My mom stood in pure shock that I was alive. I thought that I would've died from all the blood loss. Her eyes were wide, eying the scars on my wrists. "Are you two still.." She trailed off.

"I don't know, Mom." She walked forward. "How'd you guys get here?"

"Liam sent a few plane tickets for us to visit you. He called us and we immediately left the house." My father explained.

"Someone's waiting for you." My mom stated from the other side of the hospital bed.

"Who i--" I began. The hospital room door opened with ease, and the brightest blue eyes came into view.

"Nathan." I breathed. I haven't seen him since the incident with Jake earlier this year. His hair was in a small quiff, like usual. His blue eyes were red and puffy as he walked forward, immediately crushing me in a hug.

"I missed you so much." He mumbled. My hands latched around his neck, never wanting to let go. A few tears fell from his eyes and onto the hospital gown. "You're coming back with me. I already talked with Harry about it. He decided not to see you in this state. He said that he wouldn't be able to bear with what he did to you." Nathan explained, his voice shaking.

When I released from the hug, the room was empty. My parents were gone, and it was just the two of us. "I'm sorry that had to happen to you." He mumbled, his thumb grazing over the stitches in my wrists.

"You wouldn't have been able to stop it." I replied. I pulled my hand back from his grasp, placing it on my side. The multiple wires etched into my skin pulled slowly toward me. I hated this. I needed to love him without fighting for my life.

"As soon as you're better, which may be awhile, we'll be leaving. Your parents and I talked about me living with you guys." He commented, "plus they want you to break up with Harry." My chest tightened and my hands grew sweaty. "I know that you've grown attached to him, but it's for the best." Nathan replied.

Maybe there's something that he's suppose to do. What did he not do to Emily before she died? I know he's mentioned it before, and I rejected. Whatever I rejected had allowed the demons to take over. Then it hit me.

Harry has to change me... into a vampire.

•hiiiii•

*Ginny*