•Chapter 62•

•Chapter 62•

I ignored Louis' command the second he said it. I slipped my hand back out from the rope. My fingers worked quickly to untie the other. I was finally released and I fled from the bed, grabbing my ripped clothes. I put on my shirt, not caring about the slice down the middle or that the sleeves were gone. I grabbed a different of jeans from under the bed. I slipped them on. I quickly found my shoes since my eyes had adjusted to the darkness. I tied the laces and stood up fully.

I walked toward the door, peeking out into the other room. The light was dimmed more than before. Making it a little easier for my escape. I walked out a little looking around for another figure. I didn't see any type of sign of Louis. My feet carried me cautiously across the floor to the door. I turned the knob and was greeted by the moonlight.

I slowly closed the door and immediately started running the opposite direction of the house. Adrenaline pumping through my veins, I never stopped. I got to the point where I had no idea where I was, causing myself to loose sense of direction. I looked up to find the sky darker than before and the moon brighter. My surroundings seemed to close in on me the more I looked around as I walked.

Figures appeared the more I walked around - the more time passed. I knew they were all hallucinations from how late it was. I doubted that thought completely when I heard snapping of twigs and crunching of leaves behind me.

A hand cupped over my mouth. I tried screaming behind the figures hand. "Shh." The person began to speak. "It's going to be okay." I was then pulled closer to the figure, my hair being pushed to the side. I whimpered behind the hand. I looked down, seeing a cross tattoo.

I spun around in the persons grip, finding Harry standing there. His fangs peeking out behind his lips, his eyes red. I flung my arms around his neck. "Harry.. Harry snap out of it. It's me. Sarah." I tried reasoning with him.

He didn't say anything at first. I knew he was out of his trance when he wrapped his arms around me; pulling me closer. "You're alive." He breathed.

I pulled away from the hug, taking in his features. A smile was formed on his plump lips, his eyes a natural green again. His smiles faded when he saw my clothes. "What did he do?"

"I'm fine. I promise." His eyes left my clothes and went to my shoulder. His mark.

"He marked you." He said a little above a whisper.

"Yes." I softly replied.

"Come with me." I was then placed in his arms. He sped off toward the house. The cold whipped around me the faster he went. We reached the house. We were then in the basement. "Lay down and try to go sleep." He commanded.

I did as I was told. "What are you doing?"

"If I told you that, then you won't go to sleep. Just try for me, please?" I closed my eyes, sleep taking over me.

I awoke several hours later. My eyes fluttered open, a light shining down on me. "Hmm..." I hummed softly.

"Are you feeling alright?" Harry's voice rang in my ears.

"Yeah. Why wouldn--" a pain seethed in my shoulder. I looked at the skin to find the mark gone. "Wh-what did you do?" I looked down at my hand to find Harry's mark back.

"I took away the mark. You would've been in a lot more pain than this if you stayed awake." He stated.

I sat up, sitting on the edge of the table that I was laid on. I took his hand in mine, pulling him closer. I immediately pulled him into a hug. "Thank you."

•Thanks for reading!•

*Ginny*