how he asks you on a date

Jon Snow
You were talking with Sansa one day when Jon walks up and ask if you would join him for a private dinner. You of course agreed.

Robb Stark
When you were at the feast for your families arrival. He asked if you would go on a horse ride with him. You agreed.

Bran Stark
One day your sister had made you stay with Hodor. You didn't mind you just sat there and talked to him even though he only said Hodor. Brann walked up and asked if you had a minute. You smiled and said yes. You told Hodor you would be right back. Bran pulled you in the woods a little before asking if tomorrow morning you would accompany him on a walk. You smiled before agreeing and kissing him on the cheek. He blushed before walking you back to Hodor. When he got there he ran off to find your brother.

Rickon Stark
You were playing one day when Rickon asked if the following night you could join him for a picnic under the stars.

Theon Greyjoy
You were walking through Winterfell when Theon walked up to you. He asked if you would accompany him on a date. You smiled before asking what it was. He told you it was a surprise. You agreed to meet him at the garden tomorrow night.

Tommen Baratheon
You were talking with your sister in the garden when the prince walked up. You both greeted him. He asked if you could speak for a moment. You sister excused herself. He asked if you would accompany to the feast that was coming up the next night. You agreed of course. He then asked if you wanted to walk with him you agreed linking your arms.

Joffery Baratheon
When he was in Winterfell he asked if you would accompany him on a walk around Winterfell the next morning. You quickly agreed. He then walked away to go speak to his betrothed, your older sister Sansa.