Jamie Lannister

How you meet pt. 1 your pov-
You were Kevan Lannister only daughter. (A/n Yes incest I know but its game of thrones and Jamie Lannister so it goes with his character sorry) You were not close to your cousins. They were a lot older than you. You actually never met Cersei and Jamie until now. You arrived at the castle and saw your brother you hugged him. A golden-haired man walked up. "Lancel the king needs you," the mysterious man said. "Yes, sir Jamie right away thank you I will see you later I promise have fun," Lancel said before running off. "Who might you be," the green-eyed man asked? "Y/n Lannister, " you answer before asking, "and who are you?"  " I am surprised you do not know but I am Jamie Lannister," he answered with a smirk before asking, "may I show you around?" "I would not want to bother you," you say nervously. "It will be no bother at all come on," he said. He offered you his arm. You accepted and he showed you all over kings landing.

How you meet pt.2 his point of view-
I saw a beautiful blonde woman ride up and meet my young cousin in a hug. "I needed to know who she was," I thought to myself. I walked up to the pair before speaking, "Lancel the king needs you." he thanked me before saying something to the girl that I did not really hear because I was distracted by her beauty. He ran off. "Who might you be," I asked? "Y/n Lannister, " she says. "Ah Lancel's little sister I have heard of her," I thought to myself. I heard her ask, "and who are you?" "I am surprised you do not know but I am Jamie Lannister, " I reply with a smirk. "May I show you around," I asked? "I would not want to bother you," she replied voice laced with nervousness. "It will be no bother at all come on," I say. I offered her my arm and she accepted. I showed her around all of kings landing.

How he asked you on a date + Your first date-
You dressed in a gown to meet your older brother. He apparently convinced the king and the other squire to give him the day with his younger sister. You walked to the garden where you were meant to meet your brother but he was not there. You sat on the bench. The kingslayer walked to you. "I am afraid that Lancel is caught up at the moment but would you like to spend the day with me," he asked? "I would love to," you answer. He offered his arm and you accepted. His took you to a table that had a lovely meal and a jug of wine. He had you sat on the chair. He filled your glass with wine as well as his. "Please eat I had this made for you and I," The Lannister requested. "Thank you sir Jamie," you say. "No problem but I do have a question," the blonde said. "Ask away," you say questionably. "Do you want this to be a date I had this made as one but if you do not want one it could be friendly, " the kingslayer asked and rambled? "As much as I like you sir Jamie we are cousins," you explained. "I like you a lot lady y/n and no one has to know it can be our secret, " the green-eyed man persuaded. "Well then I would love this to be a date," you answer. "Good now tell me about yourself, " Jamie said. You spent the rest of the day exchanging stories. It was the best date you have ever had because you were the happiest you had ever been.

What he calls you-
Honey
You were like Honey to him. You were kind to everyone.  His mind was always stuck on you.

What you call him-
Baby
It was simple but effective

Your first kiss + who says I love you first plus How it happens-
Him
You were in the stables saddling your horse to go back to Casterly rock. You heard hay crunch under someone's foot. You turned around to see a man trying to creep up on you. "What do you want," you ask with fear laced words? "You," the man said with a smirk. He had a knife. He grabbed you and threw you down. You screamed. You kicked your legs back and forth and squirmed trying to get free of his hold. He back handed you. "Be quite and stop moving or I will cut you," he growled putting his knife to your neck making you go quit and still. He lifted your dress. You closed your eyes preparing for what was about to happen but nothing did. You open your eyes to see Jamie throw the man to the side and put his blade away he offered his hand which you took. He helped you up. "Are you okay," The Lannister asked with worried laced words? "I am fine I would not have been if you did not show up thank you for helping me," you say. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you into him. You still felt how tense he was like he was nervous or scared. You pull away. "Baby what is wrong," you asked? "I just realized if you go back to Casterly rock it is a long dangerous  ride alone and Casterly rock still is not all to safe and I will not be able to protect you from a far," The blonde explains fear and nervousness were found in his voice. "I will be ok do not worry about me you have bigger problems to worry about here," you say softly. "It is Impossible not to be worried about you honey," the green-eyed man says. "Why is that," you ask? "I love you," Jamie admits  softly. You cupped his face between your hands before leaning up and connecting your lips to his. He instantly kisses back. It was a long and slow yet passionate and loving kiss. You pulled away due to lack of breath. "I love you to," you confess. he pulled you into him. "I am going to ask if King Robert will allow me to escort you home," he explains. "Ok," you agree.