Bronn

How you meet Pt. 1 your p.o.v-

You were well around the seven kingdoms how could you not when your older brother was the king. You were the youngest of the four Baratheon's. You were very young when your father Steffon and mother Cassana passed away. Your eldest brother took you in and raised you as if you were his own daughter. You were treated like a princess which is what you practically were through your official title was Lady Y/N Baratheon. You were known for being the perfect mix of all three of your elder brothers. You were wild and untamed like Robert dutiful and honorable like Stannis and fashionable and smart like Renely. You loved all three of your big brothers dearly though you did not like your brothers good family. You found Cersei untrustworthy, conniving, and an all-out bitch. You found her twin Jaime to be cocky arrogant and annoying. Tywin was too prideful and didn't care about anything but his name in your opinion. Your nephew Joffrey was a spoiled sadistic evil prick. You did love and adore your youngest nephew Tommen and his older sister your niece Mrycella. The two were adorable and kind the sweetest little things you could ever meet. The only Lannister that you got along with was the imp Tyrion Lannister. You guys were best friends really. Your wit and smarts matched his leading to many nights of intellectual conversation and playful amusing joke while you sipped wine with the self-proclaimed god of tits and wine. When you went North you loved it. Your closest friend told you of his plans to piss off the edge of the world you couldn't help but want to go. So you begged the king to allow you to accompany the youngest Lannister to the wall. He denied your request at first but when he saw how upset you were granted your leave as long as you were never alone. That trip was fun until you found yourself imprisoned first by Catlin Stark and a merry bad of her followers than by Lysa Arryn in the Vale. The young boy you used to help watch over was prominent on making you both fly. Tyrion pleaded both of your cases you even tried to use the Lysa we were great friends I used to help you care for Robbin card but nothing worked so you both demanded a trial by combat. To save time she conjoined the trials and denied a chance to wait for Tyrion's older brother. Many men volunteered to take your lives but she chooses the one that hadn't. Tyrion and you begged for someone to be your champion until a good looking dark haired dark-eyed man with a stubble of a beard. He won the match with ease and joined you and Tyrion on your journey back to Kingslanding.

How you meet Pt. 2 (His p.o.v)

I stood there and watched the blonde haired green eyed dwarf standing next to a tall stunning Y/H/L Y/H/S raven colored hair. Her eyes were a captivating shade of blue. From what I picked up her name was Y/N Baratheon. The dwarf asked for a champion. I figured the imp would give me gold and woman would always open her legs for her here so I volunteered. I won with a almost boring ease. The imp offered to pay me more gold if I accompanied the strange pair so I accepted.

How he asked you out-

You had arrived at one of Tywin Lannister's camps much to your displeasure. Bronn found it amusing to see you in such an irritable mood. " I have lost my brother I have been imprisoned now I have to rest in a tent while my best friend pretends to like his family all while being accompanied by a sellsword who likes to piss me off so I am glad you find this fun Bronn," You spat. "Oh come on, Doll, you know you like my company or maybe you would like another version of my company," The sellsword flirted. "Ahh, perhaps but I am a lady and we don't open our legs for just anyone," You played back. "I am wounded," He jokes. You both looked down and laughed softly before looking up at each other and getting lost in the pools of the other's eyes. In reality, you and Bronn were pretty close after your long torturous treacherous journey but you still fought a lot. He was crass crude flirty rude but highly protective of you. You would tease him and get on his nerves but you still had a good time telling him risque jokes and laughing at his inappropriate humor while sipping wine. In truth, you had a crush on Bronn. He wasn't like the men you were used to and you liked it. "You know doll I have a proposition for you," He speaks up. "What," You question in curiosity? "Why don't you and I spend some time together alone like I don't know how to explain it,"  He asked his usually confident and cocky facade slipping away in an invisible cloud of smoke. "You mean a date you would like to go on a date," You clarify before adding, "but yes I might enjoy an evening with you but you better bring your best armor to this date," You start before standing up and walking towards the exit where he sat in a chair near. You leaned down into his ear and whispered, "because I am not easily pleased." You kissed his cheek before leaving the tent leaving an amused confused sellsword.