Tormund Giantsbane

How you meet Pt. 1 your point of view-

When you were fighting against the Boltons during the battle of the basterds you didn't notice a man chargeing you from behind. You were pushed to the ground and a horse was galloping at you. You could barely move let alone escape the horse's path so you braced yourself for death. When you were pulled out of the way and on to your feet. "There you go," Your savior states. "Thank you," You thank gratefully. "Tormund," He introduces. "Y/N," Y/N you greet ducking as a blade went over your head. You twisted shoving the blade into the opposing soldiers chest. "Well Tormund I got some Bolton's to kill see you after we win," You reply hopefully running off to battle.

How you meet Pt. 2 his point of view-

I was in the middle of the battle when I saw a woman covered in mud and blood lieing on the floor. I watched her try to stand before giving up. My eyes panned to the horse galloping at full speed towards her. I ran over and helped her. I pulled her body to safety before helping her up. "There you go," I state with a wide smile. "Thank you," The unnamed woman thanks. "Tormund," I greet.  "Y/n," She replies. A Bolton soldier tried to stab her but she ducked. Her feet twisted in the mud as she turned stabing a dagger in his chest. She smiled wide before dismissing herself, "Well Tormund I got some Bolton's to kill see you after we win."

How he asked you out-

You and Tormund grew close after the battle. You were sparing with him laughing loudly at his jokes. Tormund hit the ground and your practice date lightly poked his chest. "Two for me one for you," You tease playfully.  "Hey do you think you wanting to go hunting tomorrow," Tormund asked? "Sure," You reply. "Like as a date," He clarifies. "Okay sounds fun," You reply with a smile. "Really," The wilding asked in suprise. "I like you Tormund so I would happy to be acompany you," You answer. "Now I am going to go and get ready for evening meal see you tonight in the dinning hall," You dismiss kissing his cheek and walking away.

Your first date-

You and the husband to bears met in the courtyard right before sunrise. You set out on your hunt. Hours into your heart you saw a stag. The tall talker crouched behind one tree and you crouched behind the other. Your bows were drawn back and arrows released in unison. Your arrow lodged into the heart and his lodged into the brain. The leafs crunched under your boots as you walked towards your kill. Arms wrapped around your waist and lifted you into the air. You squealed in delight. When he sat you down on your feet you turn to him. He wrapped his large arms around your waist hugging you close to him. "Good job," Tormund Thunderfist compliments. "Good Job to you as well," You reply as you pulled away. "I had fun Tormund and I hope we can do this again," You state honestly. "Me too now lets take this stag home," The breaker of ice directs grabbing the stag's hind legs in one hand and your hand in the other leading you back towards Winterfell.

What he calls you-

Little Bear

You were a mormont and the bear was your house sigil. You were fierce, strong, wild, and protected the ones you loved just like a bear. You were also smaller than the free man. So he called you little bear.

What she calls you-

Darling

You didn't really have a reason you just kinds stated calling him that

Your first kiss + your first I love you plus how it happened-

him

You sat on top of the wall patroling with Tormund. "It is so pretty all my life at bear island I never thought I would see beond the wall," You say. Tormund came up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist kissing your cheek from behind. "Your beautiful little bear," Tormund compliments. "Flattery gets you no where darling," You scold playfully. "It is only flattery if it is false," He replies. "Your a such weirdo," You tease. He slipped his hand in yours before spinning you to face him. "I am your weirdo," He states. "Thankfully," You state. The husband to bears pushes a strand of hair behind your ears before his large hand caressed your cheek. Your breathed quickened as you stared into his eyes. Quickly you stepped on your tiptoes taking his face in your soft palms and slamming your lips against his. He quickly kissed back and the two of you shared a passionate steamy lustful kiss. You pulled away smiling like idiots. "I love you," He confesses. "I love you too," You admit. He pulled you into another kiss.