your first kiss (female)

Sansa Stark
Sansa and you were getting dressed for a big dinner with the royal family you were marrying into. "Snowflake does this look good," she asked. You turned around to look at her. She looked amazing. "Sansa you look amazing as usual," you complimented her before adding " hey sans how do I look." She turned around and looked at you. "You look stunning," She mumbled. She walked over to you. She lent down and connected your lips together.

Arya Stark
"No love not like that like this," She corrected your movement as you spun then stabbed at the air for the thirty time in the last hour. You groaned before saying, "let's do something that is actually fun." "What could be more fun than practicing sword tactics," She asked. "This," you say before wrapping your arms around her neck and kissing her. She kissed back. When you pulled away breathlessly she smiled before saying, "you were right that was way more fun." you just giggled before pulling her in for another kiss.

Daenerys Targaryen
You stood and watched as what looked like Daenerys flirting with her translator. You grew angrier by the minute everytime you would here one of them laugh. You stormed out of the room and to your chambers. You began to pack your things. "If Daenerys doesn't want me here than I have nothing here so I'm heading home," you explain to yourself in your head. There was a knock at the door it was Daenerys. She came in and frown when she saw your things. "What are you doing," she demanded. "Leaving," you replied. "No your not I care about you and I'm not going to let you go," she yells. "I don't want to stay and watch you flirt with other people," you yell your voice cracking in the end as tears start to fall from your eyes. "What, darling I wasn't  flirting with anyone the only person I want is you," her voice soften instantly as she replies honestly. She walked over and wiped the tears from your eyes. The two of you met in the middle to share an unforgettable kiss.

Margaery Tyrell
You were rambling on about the wedding again. She didn't mind hearing about the plans because she knew her brother liked boys and that you liked her but she couldn't help but feel a little jealous when you mentioned her brother. "You know he has gotten a lot nicer," you explain. "Oh really that's great," she replied sarcastically. "Are you jealous," you asked? "A little," she admitted. "Don't be I would rather it be you," you say with a smirk. She stands up happily and walk up to you and leans down and kisses you. You kiss her back but before too long your future husband interrupts you saying that their grandmother needed you.