Viserys Targaryn

How you meet pt.1 your p.o.v-
You were the younger sister to Khal Drogo. You were just as fierce, skilled and dangerous as the Khal. You even knew the common tongue. You had, of course, saw him staring at you multiple times but you never talked to him that was until you were brushing the hair to your gorgeous mare. "Sir Jorah tell the beautiful woman I said she has a gorgeous horse," The silver-haired man ordered to the older man next to him. "The king says you have a gorgeous horse," he says in Dothraki. "I heard him," you say in the common tongue. The beggar kings face flushed before asking, "You speak the common tongue?" "yes I speak many languages," You say turning to look at the two men. "Go sir Jorah I won't be needing you then," the violet-eyed man says. "Like I said you have a gorgeous horse," The man compliments. "Thank you," you say. "Where did you get it," asked Viserys. "A present from my brother for my name day," you answer before saying, "well I must go." You turn around and began to walk away. "Wait will I be seeing you again," The Targaryen asked hopefully? "That is up to you," you spoke before continuing to walk away.

How you meet pt. 2 his p.o.v-
I was told many things about the Dothraki horde. I was told the Khal had a younger sister named y/n. I expected her to be an unattractive savage but when I saw her she was the most gorgeous woman I had ever laid eyes upon. I studied her from afar and came to learn she was quite yet snaky, witty,  fierce, skilled, and dangerous. She was very smart. One day when walking with Jorah I saw her grooming her horse. I walked over with Jorah and told him to tell her, "tell the beautiful woman she has a gorgeous horse." "The king says you have a gorgeous horse," Jorah translates. "I know," The Dothraki beauty replies in the common tongue. My face flushed with embarrassment while I asked, "you speak the common tongue?" "yes I speak many languages," y/n replied turning to look at me. "Go, sir, Jorah I won't be needing you then," I command before averting my attention back to the Dothraki princess of sorts and saying, "like I said you have a gorgeous horse." "thank you," the woman says softly as she cresses the horses head gently. "Where did you get it," I asked trying to keep the conversation going. "A present from brother for my name day," She answers plainly. "Well I must go," Khal Drogo's little sister said turning around and beginning to walk away. "Wait will I be seeing you again, " I call out. She stops and calls over her shoulder, "That is up to you." she then continued to walk away. Leaving me standing there in awe.

How he asked you-
He was sentenced to walk because he tried to attach Daenerys so you allowed him to ride on the back of your horse. The whole ride you heard complaining behind you from him on top of the glares of your brother's people. "Shut up or you are going to walk," you growl. "Sorry," he mumbled. You sighed. "I am sorry for snapping," you say. "Can I have a conversation with you or would you rather we rode in silence," The silver-haired man asked? "Go on you may speak but do not whine," you allow. The violet-eyed man smiles before asking, "what are you doing when we get to wherever Drogo is taking us," The beggar king asks? "Vaes Dothraki and Khal Drogo show respect," you scolded before continuing and answering, "what I always do train, ride, read, and the campfire celebration what about you?" "hopefully spending time with you," The beggar king whispers lowly in your ear. "What is that suppose to mean," you asked? "I really like you and I was wondering if you would accompany me on a date," The Targaryen asked? "What is a date," you asked cluelessly? "We do something together so we can have fun and get to know each other pretty much make sure your compatible before you start courting," The silver-haired man explained. "Oh ok yes I will," you say. He learned forward and kissed your cheek. You face turned a shade of red. You rode the rest of the day in silence.

Your first date-
You went riding around Vaes Dothraki for hours until sundown. At night you wrapped yourselves together by the campfire just talking and laughing. You could never imagine a date so perfect because you were beyond happy at the end of the day.