Gendry Waters

How you meet pt. 1 your p.o.v-
You were like Yoren's daughter. He found you crying in the forest when you were just three years old. Your parents had put you there to protect you when your home was raided but they never returned to you. He took you in and raised you. You traveled with him when he went everywhere a one day you were walking around watching the new recruited keeping a special eye and the little girl posing as a recruit. You saw her talking to a good looking boy around your age. He was laughing and she looked angry. You walked over to him. "Is there a problem here," you ask? He looked scared when he met your eyes which caused Arya to laugh. "No I was just teasing him I am sorry," he said. "What is your name," you ask? "Gendry Waters my lady," he spoke. "I am no lady so call me y/n," you explain before turning on your heels and calling out, "Gendry Ari find something to do."

How you meet pt. 2 his p.o.v-
I knew Ari was a girl but I did not know she was a lady. I was teasing her about it and laughing at how angry it made her until I heard a stern voice ask,"Is there a problem here?" I looked up and saw a beautiful girl around my age. It didn't take much to know she was Yoren's daughter. I grew a little scared because Yoren has said if we bother her in any way he would kill us himself. Arya started laughing "No I was just teasing him I am sorry," I say. "What is your name," the y/h/c girl asked? "Gendry waters my lady," I say. "I am no lady call me y/n," y/n says before turning and walking away as she hollered," Gendry Ari find something to do." I turn to a laughing Arya. "What," I growled? "You like her and you were scared of her," The little she-wolf teased. My cheeks turned a dark red. "Am not and you heard her find something to do," I growl and stomp off.

How he asked you out-
"Hi y/n," Gendry said smiling brightly. "Good morning Gendry, " you say happily. "How has your day been," the boy said. "Well it only has just begun but I am talking to you so pretty good how about yours," you flirt. He blushed before smirking and saying, "boring but I am sure you can help me with that." "how would I do that," you tease? "Do something with me tonight as in like go out with me," he suggested? "I will be looking forward to it," you say smiling. You heard your adopted dad call for you. You kissed Hendry on the cheek said goodbye and walked off to where the calling came from.

Your first date-
There wasn't much you guys could do for a date while traveling to the wall so he did the best he could. You two sat privately eating your meal. You laughed and talked while you ate. He then took you for a walk around the camp and through the woods. You held his hand and laid your head on his shoulder as you spent hours walking laughing and talking until he walked you back to your tent.

What he calls you-
Gorgeous

What you call him-
Handsome

Your first kiss-
You knew why Arya was scared when the Lannister guards rode up but when they asked for Gendry you were confused. So you pulled Gendry off to the side away from everyone. "Handsome why are they after you," you asked? "Please don't ask questions," Gendry pleaded. "Why not," you said. "Cause you sill end up dieing, " he sighed. "What do you mean," you ask fear laced in your voice. "Gorgeous anytime someone comes around asking for me they ask about my mom then they end up dieing Jon Aryon asked before he died Ned stark asked before he was murdered. I don't know why everyone cares but they do and they end up dead," he explains putting his forehead against yours. You made him look at you before saying, "Gendry my father and I will take care of you we will make sure no one hurts you we can't be together after you take your vows but until then Gendry you are my everything and I will not let anything to happen to you," you explain. The Baratheon bastard smashed his lips on yours. You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you against him. You pulled away breathlessly. Your Lips collided in another heated and passionate kiss.

Who said I love you first plus how it happened-
Him
It all happened so fast the Lannister guards showing up. They killed everyone but you, Arya, Gendry, and hot pie. They took you to Harenhall where you guys were imprisoned. You cuddle into Gendry side as he ran his dirty fingers through your dirty matted hair. "My father died for nothing," you whispered to him. "No, he did not Yoren died for us," Gendry whispered back. "Exactly he died for us they all died for us they all died they all died to keep us safe they died so we could get away so we could live and here we are we are going to die here in this prison so they died for nothing," you explain as tears rolled down your cheek. "We will not die here gorgeous I promise me, you, Arya, hot pie we will all escape we will survive," he vows. "You shouldn't make promises you can't keep," you sigh. "You will do anything and everything for the one you love," he argues. You looked up into his eyes and asked,"you love me?" "yes of course," he said. "I love you too," you say smiling. He pressed his lips to yours and you kissed back.

How he asked you to be his girlfriend-
Arya had got you all out of there. You were camped deep in the woods. You were sitting in a circle. Your head was on Gendry's shoulder his arm wrapped around you. You had Arya to your left and hot pie across from you. Hot pie joked," I guess this means no more nights watch for us." "that is not funny," you growled. "I think I can find a good thing out of that, " Gendry spoke up. "Like," you question? "I do not have to take vows so I can be with you," he explains before looking down at you and whispering out, "Will you be mine? "I have been yours since the day I met you and I will be until the day I die," you say. "I love you," The Baratheon bastard confesses. "I love you too," you say as you pressed your lips to his. You pulled apart when you heard gagging noises in the background. You both turned your head around to glare at the younger girl and boy. They both laughed until Arya said while pretending to vomit and cover her eyes, "Enough of that you are making me want to vomit and go blind." You two continued to glare at the younger children while they bust up laughing.

Why you keep your relationship a secret-
You didn't want to upset your father plus he was about it take vows so you hid it but after everything went down with the Lannister guards you didn't

Your first fight-
"You can not leave me to be apart of the brotherhood without banners," you plead. "I did not plan on leaving you," he said. "You expect me to travel around with them," you growled. "They're good people," Gendry argued. "Yes, but with them, we can't settle down have children in the country somewhere or we can not have a life with them," you say. "We don't have to stay our whole lives just awhile," The blue-eyed boy said. "What about Arya," you asked? "She is going to Winterfell anyways, " the dark hair boy says. "Fine five years tops got it," you agreed. "Agreed," Robert Baratheon's bastard agreed kissing you.

You break up pt. 1-
You never officially ended things but when the red woman took him you expected him to be gone forever. You figured you would never see him again even though the thought killed you.

You react to the breakup pt. 2-
You missed him. You prayed for the gods to bring him back to you. You prayed for the gods to bring you the red woman so you could kill her. You ended up traveling to Winterfell after you lost Arya. You couldn't help but let your eyes wander the crowd searching for those familiar dark hair and blue eyes.

You get back together pt. 3-
You had helped Sansa escape Winterfell. You traveled back with her and Jon and then you traveled to Dragon stone with Jon. One day you were in the cave when you heard Jon talking to Davos. You then heard that familiar voice if the man you loved. You ran not caring about anything. You jumped in his arms knocking him over. You left kisses around his face and his lips when you pulled away he brushed the hair out of your face and confessing, "I missed you so much gorgeous." you stood up and helped him up. "I have been lost without you handsome," you confess. "Me too," he says. "Why didn't you look for me," you ask? "It wasn't safe," the bastard says. "Were you ever going to come back for me," you asked? "Yes, of course, I wouldn't be able to live without you remember we have to buy a house in the country and have children, "he says kissing you. "Are you back with me now," you ask? "I assume," the blue-eyed man says. "I love you," you say. "I love you too," he says kissing you again. He pulled you into his side before continuing to talk to the king of the north and his hand.

Person he is jealous of-
Jaqen H'ghar
He was just jealous of him. He couldn't explain why but he was. If he saw you talking to him in Harenhall Gendry's blood will boil.

Person you are jealous of-
Arya Stark
They were alike in so many ways. Arya was prettier than you and more of a badass. You feared that Gendry would end up leaving you for her one day.