Cersei Lannister

How you met pt. 1 your p.o.v-
"Cersei I have a present for you,"you heard the King say from outside the door. "That is a shock," the Queen said. He opened the door and motioned you in before closing it behind you. You curtsied.  "Cersei meet your new handmaiden,"  King Robert bellowed. "Where is Elaine (a random name I made up)," the blonde queen asked? "She has left," the king told her before walking out the door. "Who are you little dove," she asked? "I am y/f/n y/l/n your grace," you introduce. "It is a pleasure to meet you little dove," the green-eyed woman says. "The pleasure is all mine your grace is there anything I can do for you," you asked. "Just brush my hair," the blonde commanded. "Of course my queen," you say. She actually was really nice. We talked and laughed as you brushed the queen's hair. Taking a little longer than needed on purpose.

How you meet pt.2 her p.o.v-
I sat at my mirror and table when my husband came in. "I have a gift," the king said. "That is a shock," I said. He opened the door and motioned in a beautiful Girl. She was probably in her early twenties. When the girl entered the room the king closed the door. The woman curtsied. "Cersei meet your new handmaiden," My husband bellowed. "Where is Elaine," I demanded? "She has left," he said before walking out. "Who are you little dove," I asked? "I am y/f/n y/l/n your grace," My new handmaiden introduced. "It is a pleasure to meet you little dove," I say. "The pleasure is all mine your grace is there anything I can do for you," y/n asked? "Just brush my hair," I commanded. "Of course my queen," she says. She was amazing. We talked as she brushed my hair. It took longer than usual but I did not mind.

How she asked you on a date-
You had pored her a glass of wine. You were now fixing her bed. "Have you ever been on a date little dove," she asked? "No your grace," you say. "Would you like to," the queen asked? "I am confused my queen," you say. "Will you like to go on a date with me," the blonde haired and green eyed queen asked? "That is treason, your grace," you replied. "I do not care," she says firmly before adding "if I like you and you like me I don't see a problem." "I do not know my queen," you replied skeptically.  "Please," she says. "Ok your grace," you answer.

Your first date-
Cersei herself sat up a table and two chairs. She filled two glasses of wine and put a jug in the middle. She had the cooks put the food on the table. She put it on the plates before calling for you. You arrived a few minutes later. She motioned for you to sit. You both ate and drank. You laughed and you talked. She was not your queen and you were not her handmaiden. It was the best date you could imagine because it was with Cersei. The woman you have grown strong feelings for.

What she calls you
Little dove

What you call her
My lioness

Your first kiss-
You had traveled to kings landing. One of the many extra people that traveled with the royal family. You had a few spare moments away from your duties so you crept to an empty tower and looked out over Winterfell. You thought it was beautiful. "I found the view quite boring," you heard a familiar voice. "I find it quite beautiful, " you say. "I find you quite beautiful, " she says. You just smiled at her. She walked over and pulled you out of view from people. She looked you in the eyes and smiled. She lent down and connected her soft lips to your own. You wrapped your arms around your neck as hers wrapped around your waist. You shared a long passionate kiss.

Who says I love you first plus how it happened-
You
"You need to leave Ned knows and I do not want you to get hurt," the queen says. "I can not," you say. "Why must you be so difficult I am just trying to keep you safe," The lioness pleaded. "I love you," you say. "I love you too," she said. You leaned up and kissed her. "Can I stay," you asked. "Yes, little dove I will do everything I can to protect you," The Lannister grants and promises.

How she asked you to be her girlfriend-
"Little dove you know you are the only person I love other than my children, my brother, and my father," she says. "Yes my lioness," you answer. "I am sorry we must hide but I do want to make it official that you are mine, " she said grabbing your hand. "I am yours, your grace," you say. "Will you be my girlfriend, " The queen asked? "Of course my queen," you say.

Why you keep your relationship a secret-
It is treason.

Your first fight-
"He is evil," Cersei said as she cried into your shoulder. "I know Cersei but you have to admit she is much safer in Drone," you sooth. "You know nothing you are no more than a stupid girl," she says. "What," you asked? "You do not know the love a mother had for her child," the queen regent explains. " A) I am no child b) you are right I do not have a child and I never will and c) I know that you are in a war with the north so the best place for her is not with you," you growl. "You may not be a child but you act like one," The Lannister argued.  "Maybe I am I mean I fell in love with you of all people," you say more to yourself than her. "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN," she yelled. "I WAS TRYING TO BE THERE FOR YOU AND YOU CALLED ME A CHILD," you yell. "I am sorry I am just upset over my daughter," the blonde haired green eyed woman says. You kissed her. "I know but I am here," you say. She just kissed you. You held her close as she sobbed into your shoulder for the remainder of the night.

You break up pt. 1-
You heard talking behind the door. "Come on Cersei you could not possibly love that girl," the familiar voice of your lover's twin said. You waited for her to say something but all you heard was the same voice continue to put you down. You knocked on the door. The kingslayer opened it glaring at you. "I bring your wine, your grace," you say. "Come in," she said holding up her glass. "I will talk to you later sister," you heard from behind you. You slammed the jug down. She looked shocked. "How dare you," you asked? "I am confused little dove," The queen regent says. "HOW DARE YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE ME AND THEN LET HIM SAY THOSE CRUEL THINGS ABOUT ME AND NEVER DEFEND ME," you scream. "I do not know what you speak of," the lioness lies. "Ok then," you say. She looked confused. "Is there anything else I can do for you your grace," you asked? "No little dove," The Lannister says. She goes to kiss you but you step back. "I am sorry your grace but that is no appropriate way to treat your handmaiden," you say. "It is when they are also your girlfriend, " Cersei says confusion on her face. "I do not know of this relationship you speak up," you say before walking out the door.

How you react to the breakup pt. 2-
You knew you overreacted. You now we're not seeing it as a break up but a way she could prove her love. So you did not cry or anything else. You went on with your duties as the soft side of Cersei pleaded for you.

You get back together pt. 3-
It had been seven sunrises and you again found yourself at the door as the kingslayer spoke ill of you but this time you heard a familiar southern voice argue, "Jamie I love her I used to love you but I do not anymore and if you could please stop and get out of my chamber that would be greatly appreciated." you knocked on the door. Jamie opened the door glared and walked out. You closed the door behind you. You walked up and kissed her. "Does that mean I am forgiven and you take me back," she asked? "Yeah," you say. She just lent down and kissed you.

Person she is jealous of-
No one
She is jealous of no one. You are her's and no one else.

Person you are jealous of-
Jamie Lannister
He was her first love. He was the father of her children. So when you saw the Lannister twins together you would fill with jealousy.