Person he gets jealous of

Jon Snow
Tormund Giantsbane
He was like your best friend. Tormund always made you laugh and smile. You spent a lot of time with the wildling. Jon trusted you guys he just didn't like that another man was making you laugh and smile. Jon thought of that as his job and sometimes felt like Tormund was taking his spot.

Robb Stark
Jon Snow
You were kind to the bastard. He was your best friend. If you weren't with Robb you were with Jon. Robb hated that you spent just as much if not more time with his brother than him. He felt like Jon was stealing you from him.

Bran Stark
Rickon Stark
When you met with the group all you did was play and talk with Rickon and shaggy dog. He envied how close you were to his brother. He didn't like Rickon always being around. He wished it was him. He knew he couldn't play with you but he could talk to you but Rickon took up all your attention.

Rickon Stark
Bran Stark
You and Bran were really good friends. You would talk and laugh. Bran would tease Rickon with flirting with you which you would just ignore. He thought that because Bran was older and in his opinion funnier to be around you would want Bran and not him.

Theon Greyjoy
Robb Stark
One night when you and Sansa actually got drunk with the two boys. Robb admitted to having a small crush on you before you and Theon and you had admitted to when you were young you and a small crush on him. Theon thought you two still had feelings for one another and that you would leave him for Robb. You both swore you didn't but he still couldn't help when he saw you and Robb smiling or laughing as the two of you talked he couldn't help but think Robb is going to take you from him.

Tommen Baratheon
Joffery Baratheon
His brother was cruel to everyone but you. Joffery considered you a close friend. You two were very close. Joffery would always demand your presences which would pull you away from Tommen. He hated how his brother got to see you more than he did. He hated you haveing to leave him all the time because of the king. He thought your brother might change his arrangements with the Tyrell and marry you instead of your sister.

Joffery Baratheon
Tommen Baratheon
You spent hours playing with Tommen. You were very close. He knew his little brother liked you. He disliked how busy he was as king because if he wasn't so busy he could spend time with you. He could spend the day with you instead of Tommen. He was afraid you would leave him for Tommen since he could give you more. Joffery couldn't give you time, marriage, or children and Tommen could.

Ramsey Bolton
Theon Greyjoy/reek
You were kind to Theon after everything. You didn't call him reek despite the pleas from him and the demands from Ramsey. You would sneak him more food and water at night. You would sing and read to him. You would plead with Ramsey to stop hurting him. You were kind to Theon. Ramsey believed you had grown feelings for reek and would one day try to save yourself and reek so you can be together. He believed his pet was going to take his wife.