Ashara Dayne

How you meet pt. 1 (her P.O.V)-

You had missed you older sister crowned princess Elia Nymeros Martel of Dorne terribly so she suggested you come to visit her warning you to avoid the mad king the best you could. Your older brother Oberyn and you packed quickly loading up on a boat and set off to Kingslanding to visit your partner in crime. The trip went by fairly quickly only being a few days. When the large boat docks in the port your sister was waiting surround by her ladies her daughter held in her arms. Your eyes traveled from your sister to one of the ladies she was tall with long dark hair and haunting violet eyes. She was breathtaking and you couldn't pull your eyes from her. You finally snapped away as you stepped out of the boat behind your older brother. Your sister pulled you in a one-armed hug as you wrapped your arms around both her and your infant niece. Oberyn walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around you, Elia, and Rhaenys. You all pulled away as you took your sisters baby from her arms. You balance the young infant on your hip and watched the future queen introduce her ladies. She got to the one you had been staring at and introduce her, "Lady Ashara Dayne of Starfall." The stunning Dayne woman curtsied. "It's nice to meet you all," You greet. Your eyes bore into Ashara's haunting ones but were snapped out of it when Elia says, "Time for us all to head back to the castle your rooms are next to mine I will let you guys settle in and meet you at sundown for evening breakfast it is my baby girl's nap time and I am sure you two will like to rest." You all walk into the castle towards your quarters making a mental note to get to know the gorgeous woman.

How you meet (her P.O.V)-

My lady had told me her younger sister Y/N and Older brother Oberyn would be arriving and we were going to greet them at the port. We all readied ourselves, the princess, and her daughter before heading to the docks of Kingslanding. We saw the sales that showcased the Martell sigil flapping in the wind. The boat slowly floated towards us before stopping. A few men climbed out tieing the boat. Others gathered belongs and prepared to deliver them to the noble's temporary chambers. Finally, Oberyn Martell climbed out followed by his baby sister. Her skin was kissed by the son a beautiful olive color her eyes as black as a starless night sky her hair was made up of pretty dark ringlets. She was stunning as she climbed out and glided up to her sister that wrapped her in a one-armed hug. The third member of the three inseparable siblings walked up wrapping his arms around all three of the dornish females. The family group hug disbanded as the princess handing the stunning Martell woman her daughter. I studied her closely as she balanced her niece on her hip and the future queen introduced us. I was last to be introduced, "Lady Ashara Dayne of Starfall." My alluring violet eyes bore into her captivating black eyes until we were interrupted by Rhaegar Targaryen's wife, "Time for us all to head back to the castle your rooms are next to mine I will let you guys settle in and meet you at sundown for evening breakfast it is my baby girl's nap time and I am sure you two will like to rest." Our small group made our way back into the castle and towards our private quarters as I reminded myself I must get to know the other princess from Dorne.

How she asks you on a date-

Your visit to Kingslanding became a permanent living situation thanks to your sister's husband. He had requested you move there so your sister had family around. The king denied saying you were useless so Rhaegar hired you as his daughter's wet nurse forcing his father to accept your presence. It was hard saying bye to your older brother but you loved the fact of being here with Elia, your niece, and your new friend Ashara. You and Ashara had been walking through the gardens Rhaenys toddling in front of you. "Princess have you ever had feelings for a woman," The lady of House Dayne asked? "Of course I have harbored feelings for both and woman in my past," You answer your eyes never leaving the toddling princess. "Tell me about the first time you had feelings for a woman," The lady in waiting asked? "I was about ten and four this boy he was ten and nine the heir to one of the castles in Dorne was trying to court me I was flirting with him even let him kiss me a few times. He was cute I figured I could like him but then I befriended his sister. She was beautiful with dark hair dark eyes. She was just like me and one day I noticed I cared for her a lot more than my other friends. How my skin would burn where she touched me. How my heart raced when she said my name. How her smile made my knees weak. Her laugh was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. I would get lost in her eyes and never return. My heart would skip a beat whenever I was around her. I completely forgot her brother began sharing secret romantic moments with her until she was shipped to some frozen tundra to marry some barbarian we tried to stay in contact but she had wifely duties lady duties and an eventually a babe to raise so the letters dwindle till they didn't come anymore after that came many woman and men alike," You explain hiding the emotion in your voice as you told the tragic story of your first love before questioning, "Why do you ask?" "Well, I believe I have strong feelings for a woman and wanted to make sure they were of the romantic kind and not just a strong friendship," The violet-eyed beauty explains. "Are they," You asked kinda hurt because you had grown to have feelings for her. "Yes," The brunette answered simply. Your sister's daughter had grown tired and waddled back to you. You bent over lifting her up and setting her on your shoulders before making a loop to head back to the palace. "May I ask who," You interrogated? "Yes um this may be foolish for me to admit because you may not feel the same but it is you I have grown to have strong feelings for you-you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen you are literally my definition of perfection your beautiful dark eyes put me in a trance I dream of running my hair through your dark soft ringlets Your voice gets stuck in my head like honey your smile makes my heart race your laugh makes my knees weak when you say my name butterflies erupt by the thousands in my stomach when you hug me or accidentally touch me my skin feels like it is on fire," The woman next to you rambled. "That is a relief I have grown to have feelings for you over the past few moons," You cut her off. Ashara asked, "Really would you like to  accompany me on a date tonight." "I would love to and as much as  I love spending time with you I must go put Rhaenys down for a nap I will see you tonight though," You dismiss kissing her cheek and slipping into the huge castle.