You find a child/children you want to adopt

Sansa Stark-
You were passing out the bowls of food to the orphanage kids when the owner came out carrying a babe wrapped in furs. You handed the food to one of the helpers and walked over. "May I," You ask reaching towards the infant child. "Of course," Answered the older woman. "He is beautiful," You whisper in awe as you looked down upon the bundle of joy in your arms. "Does he have a name," You asked? "Ivar," She answers. 'He is so young why is he here," You asks scrunching your brow in confusion. "It was a stormy night a few moons ago a young girl maybe a little older than you brought him she said he was a bastard his father was dead and she had to run because her father was going to kill her and her baby she was sobbing begging me to take the child I hated doing it but I had no room for a babe not with many of my help gone visiting family and I already had so many children I didn't know if I could feed them all with it being winter and all so I told her I couldn't take him she left later that night when I was helping a sick girl back to bed after she vomited all over herself I heard the wales of a babe I looked outside she had the left the little thing in the box as the snow piled high almost covering the box the northern wind blew a chill right through anyone's bones that night when I found him he was blue close to death I didn't know if he would make it through the night but a note was in the box saying thank you I am sorry I love him I will not let him die ps. his name is Ivar," She told you sadness written on her face. "wow," You breathed in shock tears rolling from your cheeks. you spent the rest of your time feeding changing, playing and cradling the infant boy. You fell in love with his haunting grey eyes and shaggy raven-haired, The giggle, and cute little smile. He made you long to be a mother. A dream that could never happen with your love for Sansa.  The guards arrived at sundown to pick you up and on your walk home, an idea popped into your head. You were going to adopt this babe you just had to get Sansa to agree.

Arya Stark-
You and Arya were sparing in the courtyard of Winterfell when you heard a loud commotion from the gates. Both you and your lover stopped sparing and panned your eyes to the large gates where two guards sat yelling and trying to get rid of a crying little girl. The little girl couldn't be older than five and was covered in mud. Her fiery red hair was a tangled mess and her clothes were tattered and worn. "Arya stop them she is a little girl she is probably homeless, cold, and hungry and there scaring her please make them stop," You begged the daughter of Eddard Stark. "HEY STOP LEAVE HER BE," Screamed the Stark. "Yes lady Stark," Answered the guard. "Come here sweetling won't harm you," You coaxed the child with a voice of honey and motioned for her to come closer. The little girl approached cautiously. "My name is Y/N Baratheon and this is my lover Arya Stark what is your name," You asked? "My name is Gyda," The newly identified girl answered looking up at you with large emerald eyes. "That is a beautiful name," You complement causing her to smile. "Where are your parents," Arya speaks up from behind you. "I do not know," The girl answers emerald eyes becoming watery. "What do you mean," Arya interrogates? "My mama papa and I own a farm we were attacked they threw me on a horse and it galloped away and it took me here," The girl answers shakily as tears rolled down her cheek. You snapped your finger and motioned for a guard to come to you before turning back to the red-head child. "Gyda I am sorry to hear of such events especially since you are a child I will have whoever attacked your home found immediately and I will send a search for your parents pronto but right now this man his name is Ed is going to take you to get your horse and then we will get you fed, get you something to drink, a bath, a change of clothes, and a warm bed to sleep in okay," You instruct. She took Ed's hand and left. "She can't stay here," Arya states. "She has to it is winter she is a child she will not survive," You growl back furiously. "Then take her to an orphanage you already volunteered men when we have no control over them and promised justice to her family when we have bigger things to worry about," Arya defended herself. " no matter what you have to take care of your people no matter what challenges you or your land faces and Sansa is in charge of the men and if I tell her about this she won't agree with me also how dare you to throw her out to fend for herself or demand me to take her to an orphanage we understand how cruel that world is to people not born to a king or a warden or a lord  but to a normal common man we also know how it feels to take care of ourselves and how much we wish someone would have helped us," You rant. "She can stay one night first thing tomorrow she needs to go to the orphanage," The Stark bends. "Please at least let her stay until we find her parents or their bodies," You plead. "Fine until we find her parents," She agreed. "Thank you," You thank pressing your lips to her's.