Sandor "The Hound" Clegane

How you meet pt. 1 your p.o.v-

The sides by your lips crinkled and your lips parted as you bellowed in laughter watching your niece barrel a lemon cake at her sister. Your sister glared at everyone before motioning to your nephew to cart off his rebellious little sister to her chambers. Your eyes scanned the room studying the many people who littered it. You noticed a rough looking man with burn scars covering the right side of his face. He was handsome you thought to yourself. You noticed an open space next to him so you stood up and straightened out your dress before gliding over. You pushed a piece of you aburn hair behind your ear before asking, "Is this seat taken," The man looked up and growled a no. You sat down before introducing, "I am Lady Y/N Tully and you are?" You knew he was the hound but you wanted to know who he truly was.  "The hound," He huffs. "That can't possibly be your real name it is what people call you, yes but that is not what I asked," You sassed. "Sandor Clegane," He growled. You were persistent with your integration but soon his annoyance disappeared and he melted into the conversation.  You talked late into the night until Joffrey had his personal guard escort your eldest niece back to her chambers. You can tell his anger and resistance to the task but you bated your blue eyes and bid him a farewell that went along the line of, "Farewell Sandor I will see you on the morrow." You pressed a soft kiss to his left cheek and skipping off a smile firmly on your face. 

How you meet pt. 2 his p.o.v-

I sat there at the table shoveling food and guzzling wine as the cruel prince sat next to me flirting with his unlucky little red-haired fiance through little looks and smiled. It was sicking really I wanted to barf. She turned towards her little friend giggling and all of a sudden a lemon cake flew at her. Everyone erupted into laughter but one laugh caught his attention. He looked up and sitting next to the captain of Eddard Stark's household guard was a beautiful auburn hair blue eyed pale skin woman. Once the young wolf dragged off lord stark's youngest daughter her eyes shifted and inspected everyone when she got to me I averted my gaze down back to my meal. A short few moments later I heard a soft voice ask, "Is this seat taken?" I turned my head upwards and growled a no.  I wanted to be left alone yeah she was pretty but there was no way she would be into a monster like me so it did not matter. The blue-eyed woman sat down before greeting me, "I am lady Y/N Tully and you are?" You had to be kidding everyone knew I was Joffrey Baratheon sworn shield of Joffrey Baratheon, the monster, the dog, the hound. It wasn't hard to know I mean the scars that covered the right side of my face was a huge indicator and my spot next to the prince another but I turned to her and huffed, "The Hound." She replies by saying, " That can't possibly be your real name it is what people call you, yes but that is not what I asked." "Sandor Clegane," I growled. She didn't let up on her conversation but as time went on I began to enjoy her company. I angerly followed the prince's orders to escort the young Stark girl to her room but not before the Tully woman said her goodbye, "Farewell Sandor I will see you on the marrow." She kissed my unburnt cheek and skinned away smiling I couldn't help but smile and shake my head at her childlike behavior. 

How he asked you on a date-

Sandor still couldn't believe a woman as beautiful and pure as you could even want to be around a man like him. Yet you had become very close to the frank man over your journey south. Your eldest sister begged you to accompany her husband and daughters north and seeing how broken she was after the fall of your nephew you and the hope of spending more time with the prince's guards you of course agreed. You had grown to really like Sandor in a romantic way and you knew Sandor being the man he wasn't wouldn't make the first move even if he did feel the same so with the moto what is the worst that could happen you set out on a hunt for the hound. You saw him huffing and puffing in the middle of a road near the inn at the crossroads. "What has you in such a bad mood wait let me guess it is a certain arrogant little blonde boy," You speak up. His head snapped to face you while he noticeably calming. "He is a cunt," You heard the younger Clegane mutter walking to meet you.  "So what are your plans," You asked with hope laced in your words. "Get shitfaced care to join," He asked with a smile. "I would like nothing more," You teased walking next to the hound back towards the tent he was staying in. You sat down on his uncomfortable mattress as he passed you a goblet he had just filled with wine. "So Sandor Clegane other than guarding our horrid prince what are your plans when we get to Kingslanding," You asked running your finger over the rim of your cup letting your finger lightly drop to the liquid before seductively taking it up to your lips and lightly sucking it for a moment before removing it. You saw him shift slightly. That was the only sign you needed to see he felt for you the way you felt for him. "The usual," He muttered. "Well, how would you like to give me the grand tour," You asked standing up and walking towards him. "There isn't much to see woman but if you want me to I suppose," He answered. You smiled up at him as you stopped a step away from the hound. "Sandor I want this to be a date I really like you," You explain softly. He shook his head, yes and you smiled throwing your arms around him. He tensed up under your affection but soon relaxed and hugged you back.