you guys break up pt. 1 (male)

Jon Snow
He had won the battle of the bastards and you were happy for him. You were proud of him being king of the North. Although you felt as if you were not good enough for him. He constantly reassured you that you were good enough for him and he even would one day name you queen of the North but it still weighted at your heart that you were not. When you heard Jon was going to sail to Dragon Stone and meet with Daenerys Targaryen you immediately were scared he would choose her over you if it came to it. You were sitting by a fire with him. He knew something was bothering you when you were silent. "Sunshine what is wrong," the bastard asked his voice laced with worry? "Nothing," you say. "I would believe you if I didn't know you," he said. You brought your face to his. "Jon I think we should break up," you blurted. "What," he asked? "I think we should end things," you say standing up. "Why I love you and you love me why should we break up," he asked his voice cracking? It tore you up to see the tears spill from his eyes but you explained, "Jon, you are the love of my life and I will always care for you but you are king of the north you can't be with me I am beneath you-you need to marry someone that benefit you and your people I well I just get in the way of things." An endless fountain of tears fell from your eyes as you walked away.

Robb Stark-
Robb has been very busy and you understood buy it hurt no less when you only saw him once or twice a day before you went to bed and even then it was only a quick kiss and leaving and at night when you two slept he was so exhausted he would instantly pass out. "Robb, can you take a break," you asked softly? "No I have battle plans that still need to be drawn up," he said. "Ok," you sigh sadly Before asking, "do you think you will ever have time for me while this war is going on?" "I don't know stop being selfish this is what I have to do to save so many lives and you have been a selfish cunt, " he said raising his voice but not yelling. He immediately wanted to take that back but he knew he couldn't. He was brought out of his thought and held his now stinging red cheek. He didn't mean but he was angry and he took his back hand and brought it to your face very hard. Tears streamed out of your eyes as you held your already bruised cheek. "WE ARE OVER," you yelled. "How we are already married," he asked laughing? "Easy I don't love you anymore so this relationship will be purely political I can stay in my own tent, all I need to do is give you an heir and keep you and alliance I don't need to be with you for love," you explain. "So be it leave me then," he said with stone cold as glaring at you. You just walked out of the tent.

Bran Stark-
Ever since Brandon became the three-eyed raven he has been strange, rude, and maybe a little creepy. He used to act sweet and kind to you now he acts cold and closed off. You were tired of it. You had tried to talk to him about it and he would just give you vague short answers which only irritated you more. You lost countless hours of sleep just thinking about what to do before you came up with the only logical solution to break up with him with that being said here you are. Merra had gone hunting for something to eat so you to were alone with Bran. "We need to talk," you tell him walking over and sitting so you were eye to eye with him. "Why I have seen what is going to happen so do it I don't care I don't need you," he asked in monotone? "That is why but it does not matter," you say before walking off and sitting up against a tree as tears fell from your eyes.

Rickon Stark
You didn't know what love is your families would tell you but you knew you cared about him. You are young and had a lot to learn but you were not too young to have already learned that you and Rickon would not be together forever. Yes, you believed your love would carry on from your first day together to your last living day but you knew he would have to marry a Nobel lady from a wealthy house. You knew one of two things would happen. The first you two couldn't be together but he still loved you. The second he would marry a beautiful wealthy Nobel lady and fall in love with her. You thought about day in and day out. It tore your heart on the inside. You had talked to Lady Catelyn. "Sweet child as much as you and Rickon love each other honor comes before as much as all of us would love to betrothed  you today so you two are happy it can't happen I am sorry my dear but you are right there is no future in your relationship, " the lady of Winterfell said with pity. You didn't understand some of it but the translation you got was you couldn't be with Rickon. You were sad but knew what had to be done so you found him playing with Shaggy dog in the courtyard. "Rickon may I speak to you," you asked him? "You don't have to ask," he said. "Rickon we must end this," you say. "What why I love you," he questioned? "We are young we do not know what love is," you say. "Yes I do I know I care for you," he pleaded tears coming out of his eyes. "No love is different from caring for someone I know this is hard but I do not love you anymore and you deserve someone that does," you lie and walk away. Crying all through the night.

Theon greyjoy
You knocked on the door of the ward's chambers. You heard shuffling. The greyjoy opens the door half naked. "Oh hello darling I didn't expect you to what do I owe the pleasure," he asked shock and nervously? You looked through the small crack in the door where the greyjoy stood. There was a shirt and dress on the floor and a female leg hanging from the bed. You instantly became angry. "I came to ask if you would like to spend time together but I see you're preoccupied so don't worry about it," you grit your teeth. "Darling wait I can explain," Theon said. "Don't bother just go finish go have fun actually you know what sleep with everything that has a cunt because you and I are over," you say walking off with tears streaming out your eyes.

Tommen Baratheon
You were laughing with one of the men that worked in the king's guard. You had been friends since you were children. You were laughing and talking when the prince his self-appeared. He wrapped an arm around your waist. "Don't you have somewhere to be or something to do other that flirt with the princess," he asked glaring at the knight? "Princess," he asked curiously? "We are courting probably will wed soon so she is the princess considering I am a prince and that is none of your business anyways and also go on go do your job if I catch you flirting, talking, or looking at her again I will have my brother behead you got it," Tommen explained. The guard gulped before saying, "yes your grace." he turned on his heals and walked away. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT," you yelled. "He was flirting with you my betrothed, " he said turning you towards him. He pulled you in. You just pulled away. "I AM DONE TOMMEN I CAN'T BE WITH SOMEONE WHO I AM NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FRIENDS, " you say. "What," he asked? "we are over Tommen I will have our courtship ended and I will leave kings landing back to high garden as soon as I get a chance after our siblings are married," you explain and walked away. You made it to your chambers and just cried the rest of the night.

Joffery Baratheon-
You loved Joffery but there was no way to deny that he was a monster. He had your older sisters dire wolf murdered. The golden-haired boy had your little sisters friend murdered. The green-eyed boy had your father beheaded. The king had hundreds of innocent bastards murdered. Joffery had arrange the murder of your mother, your sister in law, your unborn niece or nephew, and your brother. The young king even tortures your sister. The man you love also killed and tortured innocent people. He was cruel and evil. A monster being the best way to describe him. You loved him but could not stay with someone that has cause so much pain to your family hurting you in the process and innocent people. You left a note for him in his room that read

My love
I love you and will always love you from the day we met to my last day but I can not be with you any longer. I wanted to say this to your face but I was to scared you would hurt me. You see you are cruel. I can not see myself with a man that has had so many innocent people killed. I also can not see myself trusting a man that had my family murderer and tortured. I love you but with all do respect your grace you are a monster. This is no old folktale where the beautiful woman changes the beast in to a kind man. I can never change you. I have tried, it only turned out terribly. I can not be with a monster. I beg of you your grace to give me mercy and not have me killed for this letter I do truly love you but I can not bring myself to be with you
Love your queen
You locked yourself in you chambers scared of what he was going to do but what you said was true. You cried tears for the people he hurt, you cried tears for your family, the disgrace you were, you cried tears because you loved a monster.