He proposes

Jon Snow-

Dragonstone was beautiful. Your circumstances about why you were here weren't although you were happy Jon had allowed you to come. The white wolf had his arms wrapped around your waist and his head on your shoulder as the both of you looked out from the mountain over the sea. "It is beautiful," You sigh. "It is but not as beautiful as you," He whispered in your ear. You smiled before saying, "I love you, My knight in shining armor," You whisper back trying to keep the peaceful atmosphere. "Marry me," The king in the north says. "WHAT," You ask shooked before snapping around and looking at him like he was crazy. He d grabbed your hands in his before explaining, "I love you so much You eyes your smile your everything I love it all All I ever think about is you and I realized I can not go into the great war without knowing you are my wife I had an entire proposal planned back home but I can't wait until we get home I have waited long enough and after everything with been through you know as well as I do I may not make it home but If I don't make it hope I at least want to know you were my wife wether for five minutes or a lifetime I need to marry you So will you marry me,"  The bastard asked? The tears fell from your eyes before squealing "Yes, Jon of course," You threw your self into his arms. The brown-eyed man chuckled as he held you against him. You looked up into his eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around your waist. The brown-haired man pulled you against him again as you both met in the middle and shared a passionate kiss. "I love you," You pant breathlessly. "I love you," The former lord commander of the night watch whispered in between kisses. You kept your self-wrapped in your fiance's arms with your head on his chest as you guys continued to gaze out at the land surrounding you through silence was not accompanied this time. You talked enthusiastically about the wedding while the lord of Winterfell listened to you and every now again let a chuckle escape his mouth. You both had the biggest smile on your face.

Robb Stark-

"Ow," Rickon cries out when he fell. You ran up to him scooping him up into your arms. "What is it," You ask? Robb watched from afar. The two of you had been playing tag with all of the Starklings when Rickon tripped. "Got you," He squealed before tagging you. You set him down with a laugh as the little boy ran away. You turned to the future lord of Winterfell but he didn't notice because he was too busy daydreaming about a future with you. He was taken out of his haze when he felt your hand touch his arm. "You're it, My Wolf," You tease in fits of giggles. It caused a smile to appear on the Stark's face. "I am gonna get you, love," The young wolf hollered he chased after you. Your giggles and his laughter, as well as the children's screams, were heard all through Winterfell. You ran through the gardens only to hit a dead end.  You squealed as your lover swept you into his arms. "Your it," The half Tully half Stark teased. "Let me down Robb," You screamed through giggles. "Never," The eldest son of Lord Eddard Stark teased. "Please I will do anything," You scream with laughter. "Kiss me," The auburn haired man says. You repositioned your self in his arms from him holding you bridal style to you having your legs wrapped around his waist and your arms around his neck. He moved his arms so they held you against him. You connected your lips to him in a loving sweet slow kiss. You tried to get down but he held you to him still. "One more thing," The blue-eyed man explained. "What," You ask? "Marry me," The future lord of Winterfell demands. "Marry you," You clarify? He sat you down on the ground. "Yes, will you marry me y/n I dream of how our future would be  I want to marry you correction I need to marry you-you are the only woman I can see myself," The man you loved confessed? "What about our houses what about our fathers What if it is too soon," You ask? "What about them our marriage would benefit both houses I already have already talked to them you father said he would think about it but his face and words led he would say yes and time does not matter if we want to be together if we want to wed if we care for each other enough it will work," Robb says happily. "Robb," You hesitate. "Come on y/n We want to be together We care for each other that's enough if you want this as much as I do just yes will figure out the rest," Robb coaxed. "Yes," You say. "Yes," He confirms. "Of course," You confirm. He wrapped his arms around you before kissing you. "Eww,"  Rickon says in disgust. "That is not how you tag someone," Bran interrupts. You both pull away. Your face turning red.  "You guys are going to get married," Squealed Arya. "Hopefully," You correct. "Yes," Robb says.  "Come on boys there going to be too busy eating each other's faces to play this game," Arya says to her brothers. "ARYA," Robb yells! You just busted up laughing. "It is true," Bran defends his sister. "They know us so well," You say between laughing. "Yeah yeah you three go play I have business to attend to," Robb says. The older two children shook their heads as they laughed and pulled their confused baby brother off with them. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist. Your faces were inches away from each other. Your lips were almost touching. "What business did you have," You ask playing coy. "I have to kiss my fiance," He plays back before kissing you.