Her favorite physical and personality feature (female)

Sansa Stark-

Physical

Your laugh was a weakness of Sansa's. She loved to hear it. She did all she could to hear that angelic sound. Sansa had been through a lot and you were her light through it all. She wants nothing more than for you to be happy. So your laugh is music to her ears.

Personality

She loved your heart. You loved children and animals with a passion. You wanted to help the commoners anyway you could. You learned every servant's name and treated each one with kindness. Most importantly you loved her. Joffrey was terrible to her but your arms were a guaranteed comfort. She loved your heart.

Arya Stark-

Physical

She loved your forehead. You don't know why and she doesn't either. She just loves to press comforting kisses there.

Personality

She loves how you try to take an interest in the things she does. For the most part, you enjoy the things she does but sometimes you don't but that doesn't stop you from trying them. She finds it adorable you love her so much you would do something you hate to make her happy. She finds that to be true love. It shows her you love her in Arya's eyes.

Daenerys Targaryen-

Physical

Your arms. She loves to be interwind in them. She says your arms were her favorite feature because she felt safe and relaxed in them.

Personality

Your compassion. You treated everything with a mothering nature. Her dragons saw you as a second mother because you didn't treat them as a beast or a beautiful sight you treated them like children your children. The help you treat with a special kindness. The recently freed slaves could come to you for anything and you would help. You showed a great deal of compassion to anyone and anything and Daenerys fell in love with it.

Margaery Tyrell-

Physical

Your back was Margaery favorite place. She ran her hands up and down it in the heat of the moment or during a calming time cuddled together.  She loved to press her hand to the palm of your back. Margaery loved your back.

Personality

She loved how bubbly you could be. She loved to see you smiling and laughing so she loved to see the childish side of you. The side that can go on for hours about how a cat came up to you in the garden or something so small and random to others but is the best thing to you. She loved how you could just seem so happy and free and it brought another side out of Margaery. Margaery loved that bubbly childish side.

Cersei Lannister-

Physical

Your hips. She loves to pull you closer to her by them. She loves to squeeze your hips. She loves the way they look in your tight dresses. She loved your hips.

Personality

She loved how understanding you were. Cersei committed tons of questionable acts. No one knew why she did them but you. Even those she explained herself to never understood her but you did. You listen to Cersei and understood why she did the things she did. Cersei adored that part about you.

Mrycella Baratheon-

Physical

Mrycella loved your waist. She loved to wrap her arms around your waist and pull you against her either to kiss you or hug you. She loved the way your hands found your waist when you were scolding her looking so cute while angry. She had a thing for your waist.

Personality

She loved your playful side. You made everything a game and an adventure. You made her laugh and smile for hours. She loved when neither of you was worried about the future of the risk you were just there together. Having fun and in love. She was in love with your playful side.

Yara Greyjoy-

Physical

She had a thing for your thighs. She said she can't tell you why but she can't help herself when it comes to your thighs. She liked your thighs.

Personality

She liked your sense of adventure. Yara promised to take you wherever you wanted to go. You spent hours reading about different places and listening to people talk about travels they had. You loved to sail to places. You loved to explore. Yara loved that.

Brienne of Tarth-

Physical

She liked how graceful and in sync your body moved together when you were using a weapon. It was like the sword was an extension of your arm and you were performing a dance. She found it incredibly beautiful and it became her favorite feature of yours.

Personality

She adored your hard-working spirit. You never took you couldn't do it for an answer. You trained and practice until you could. You never quit on anyone. You never shied from danger or hard work. In fact, you chased it. Brienne loved how hard working you were.

Obara Sand-

Physical

She loved everything about your body. She swore she had no favorite. She said every piece of your body made up you and you were the woman she loved. She said take one component away and you were no longer the woman she loved. So, she refused to pick a favorite feature.

Personality

Same as the physical feature she loved every tiny little particle that made you. Whether it be your personality or your body. She never picked one piece over the other.