Yara Greyjoy

How you meet pt. 1 how you meet-
Her men had raided your village. They killed people. They were raping woman of all ages. Some strangers some friends. You went to run away but when you turned the corner you ran into a hard chest. You fell back and hit your head. The man crawled between your legs but before he could do anything you heard someone yell, "No not her go find someone else." The man got up. You sat up pushing your back against the wall shaking. You heard someone slide down the wall next to you. "Its okay they won't hurt you," The strange woman soothes. "How do you know," you sniffle. "I can not be certain but I am their captain I am going to keep you safe but you are going to have to follow what I say," The beautiful stranger says. " who are you," you choke out. "My name is Yara and I am going to need you to come with me do not be afraid I will keep you safe," Yara comforts. She gets up and extends her hand which you took. For some reason, you did trust her and you followed her even on to the ship.

How you meet pt. 2 Her point of view-
My men had attacked a village. We looted, murdered, and raped. I was walking around watching my men I find one trying to take a beautiful woman. "No not her go find someone else," I hollered at one of my men. He obliged and ran off. I saw the frightened woman push her shaking form against a wall as she sobbed. I walked over and sat down next to her. "It is okay they will not hurt you," I try to comfort. "How do you know," she sniffles. "I can not be certain but I am their captain and I am going to keep you safe but you are going to have to follow what I say," I explain. "Who are you," The woman asked? "My name is Yara and I am going to need you to come with me don't worry I am going to keep you safe," I comfort. I got up and extended out my hand which she took. She trusted me and went with her.

How they ask you out-
"I heard it is so beautiful," you rambled. "I did too," Yara said laughing. "I can't wait to walk the beaches and picnic in the sand it is going to be wonderful," you ramble. "I hope you can save me a day," Yara questioned? "What I always spend timed with you," you question with confusion lacing your words. "Will you go out with me," she asked? "Yes," you yell happily hugging her. She chuckled.

Your first date-
You swam in the warm waters, picnic on the secluded beaches, and took a nice long walk hand in hand just taking in the beauty of a random ocean front city. It was the best date imaginable because it was time you spent with Yara.

What she calls you-
Sexy
She just called you sexy there was no real reason why.

What you call her-
My savior
You met her under very unfortunate circumstances which she stopped you from a terrible experience so you call her your savior.

Your first kiss-
You saw the woman flirt with Yara. You growled under your breath. You were getting tired of it. You had pulled her to the side and asked her no to flirt with her but she did not stop. She came back over. She laughed at everything Yara said lent down showing her cleavage and touching Yara's shoulder. You growled before turning Yara's face towards yours. You slammed your lips on hers. She kissed back with just as much passion and force. You pulled away in need of air. The girl had left and you smiled. "Not that I did not enjoy that what was that for," Yara asked? "She was flirting with you," you sigh. "You have nothing to worry about," she says pecking your lips.

Who said I love you plus how it happened-
Her
"Yara I have been thinking about something and I have a question," you state. "What is it sexy," The greyjoy asked? "Why did you save me from that man the day of the raid," you asked? She sighs before asking, "You were a beautiful woman and just looking at you made my heart skip a beat I do not want you to get hurt I never wanted to get hurt I never knew I would love you as much as I do today but I knew you were special and I did not want you to get hurt," The princess of the iron islands explained. "I love you too," You say kissing her.

She asks you to be her girlfriend-
"I love the sailing," you say looking from the water to Yara and back to the water. "I must say you look like a real sea queen," Yara said wrapping her arms around your waist and setting her chin on your shoulder. "Thank you that means a lot to me coming from you," you beam. "Will you be my queen," she asked? "I already was," you say.

Why you keep your relationship a secret-
You don't your very public with your relationship from day one.

Your first fight-
"I get he is your only remaining brother that you just got back but it is too risky," you explain. "He is my brother I can not just leave him," Yara argued. "YOU CAN GET SERIOUSLY HURT," you plea. "THEON NEEDS ME HE IS HURTING Every day," Yara fights back. "YES BUT I CAN NOT LOSE YOU HE COULD DO TERRIBLE THINGS TO YOU WHAT OF HE TRAPS YOU WHAT IF HE TORTURES YOU I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO," you sob. "I will make it I will be fine I will rescue Theon then come back to you I promise I would miss you too much if I died I love you and I will not be dieing anytime soon I will get my brother and come home to you," she vows. You nodded and kissed her lips. You walked with her to her ship gave her a kiss. You watched her ship sail away as you prayed for her safe return. You walked back to the greyjoy castle and went on with your day waiting for the arrival of your love.

You break up pt. 1-
You were drunk and Yara was busy being a good captain. You were talking with Theon. You grew tired so Theon decided to walk you to your chambers. You tripped over your foot and your lips landed on his lips.You guys drunkenly kissed it led to a heated make-out session. You heard Yara yell, "you stupid whore and how could you THEON you were my brother." you both pulled apart shocked. She stormed off and you chased after her. "Yara wait please wait," you cried out. "Why should I," she growled. "I was drunk it was an accident please I never meant for it," you plead. "Just get out of my face I can't even look at you were done," she said before storming away.

Your reaction to the breakup pt. 2-
You hated yourself. You kept to yourself. You never touched wine or ale. You would cry your self to sleep or when you woke up alone. You felt empty. You felt alone. You felt lost.

You get back together pt. 3-
You packed your things ready to get off the boat the next time you docked. You heard a knock at the door. "Who is it," you called. "Yara," the familiar voice calls. "Come in," you holler. She opened the door. "I talked to my brother," she said getting to the point. "What did he say," you ask? "He explained to me what happened you were drunk you could barely walk he told me he took you to our chambers at the inn where you tripped and fell into a kiss you were drunk and did not know what was happening and he was lonely you were the first person he had kissed in he is sorry to the both of us," The iron islander explained. "So what does that mean," you asked turning from your stuff to her. "It means you are banned from any sort of liquor but I want to be with you," Yara explained. "Really," you beamed. "Really," The captain smiles. "I am so sorry," you say before kissing her.

Who she is jealous of-
daenerys Targaryen and the greyjoy
Daenerys because you hit it off quite well with the dragon queen and spent a lot of time with her laughing and talking or whatever which meant you were not with Yara which made her jealous
Theon because you were great friends with her brother and spent alto of time with him and you had once cheated on Yara with THEON

Who you are jealous of-
Elaria Martell
They flirted a lot when they were together which made jealousy course through your veins like blood.