how you react to the break up pt. 2 (female)

Sansa Stark
It was your fault you knew that. you even had apologized but she said you needed to find you again. You continued crying anytime you were alone. It was an awkward encounter between any time you two had to talk. You have to go to your room anytime you looked at her just to cry. You were tearing up but didn't know how to make it up to her.

Arya Stark
You ended it in a moment of frustrations. You were polar opposites you accepted your unwanted destiny but she was naive in a sense and didn't. You locked your self in your chambers. You wouldn't go to your lessons you would stay in bed crying. You missed her company and wanted no one else's so when people knocked you ignored it. People brought you food and tried to make conversation you ignored them. You eat very little and drank in very small amounts. You cried all day. You missed her terribly.

daenerys Targaryen
You hid out in your chambers. The only people you would talk to was Tyrion and Missandei and that was a very rare occurrence. You spent most of your days crying and others just silently sobbing. It destroyed you.

margaery Tyrell
You were not as upset as you thought. You two always knew you couldn't be together forever. You were upset and would still cry for the girl you loved but you were still great friends so it wasn't too hard.