The moment you realized you loved her

Sansa Stark-

She was crying in the gardens and you wrapped your arms around her allowing her to sob into your shoulder. You looked down at her and realized her in pain was the worst feeling in the world. That showed you you were in love with her.

Arya Stark-

You had asked your mother what love felt like. She told you and every item you mentally checked off when thinking about Arya. You knew in that moment you were in love.

Daenerys Targaryen-

You had adored her and maybe had a small crush on her until one day you had hurt your ankle and she stayed by your side the whole day. You realized you had more than a small crush you were in love with her.

Margaery Tyrell-

You and Margaery were cuddled together giggling and gossiping. You looked at her with the biggest smile on your face. Your heartbeat picked up as you saw how much you loved her.

Cersei Lannister-

She had bought you a necklace that was the gorgeous thing you have ever seen. You looked up to thank her but when you looked up at her and felt a wave of emotion you knew you loved her.

Mrycella Lannister-

Mrycella had convinced you to play tag. You were tagged and began to chase her but you stopped in your tracks as a smile grew on your face. You were in love you thought.

Yara Greyjoy-

She had gotten injured in a battle. You looked at her as tears ran down your eyes. You were so scared you were going to lose her. She opened her eyes the next day and you let a sigh of relief. You also knew you had fallen in love with her.

Brienne of Tarth-

Tormund had been talking about Brienne and how he was going to get with her. Your anger grew and you snapped showing yourself and everyone else you loved her.

Obara Sand-

You were having a picnic under the stars for a date when you looked over at the girl yawning from boredom you realized she loved you and you loved her.