Ramsay Bolton

How you meet pt. 1 your point of view
You arrived through the gates of Dreadfort. You were feeling excited and nervous you were here because you would be married at the next full moon less than thirty sunrises away. You smiled as your father rode up and got off greeting an old man which you knew as Roose Bolton and a younger quite attractive male which you had not heard of. "Y/n come here," your father shouted after a few minutes of conversation and a hug. You dismounted your horse before walking over and curtsying. "Hello my lords it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance," you say sweetly. "The pleasure is all mine lady y/n," the young attractive male said as he picked up your hand and kissed your knuckles. "Lady Y/n meet my son Ramsey Snow you're betrothed," Roose Bolton said. He smirked before looking you up and down. That night they had a feast for you and the young bastards honor. You two kept stealing glances at one another.

How you meet pt. 2
I watched as the gates open. I stood by my father. I knew I was meeting my betrothed today lady y/n of house y/l/n. After riding in an older guy I recognized as lord y/l/n got off and came to me and my father. "Hello Roose it has been awhile," the guy said with a smile. "Indeed it has I miss flaying people with you," my father said with a chuckle as the two men hug. "This must be your boy," My betrothed's father asked? "Yep Ramsey Snow," he said with a glare towards me. Lord y/f/n looked like he wanted to call off the marriage but the look quickly disappeared and went back to a smile. "Where is my future daughter in law," the lord of deadfort asked? "Y/N COME HERE," the old lord yelled. I watched as the most beautiful young womanize have ever laid eyes upon dismounted her horse and walked with great elegance and grace towards us. She curtsied. "Hello my lords it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, " the beautiful y/e/c said. "The pleasure is all mine lady y/n," I say before smirking and bringing her hand up and kissing her knuckles. "Lady y/n meet Ramsey Snow you're betrothed," my father said. I smirked before looking her up and down. That night my father threw a feast in honor of mine and the new lady of the dreadforts marriage. We constantly stoled glances at one another all through the night.

HOW HE ASKED YOU ON A DATE
You were in your chambers. You handmaiden was making sure your hair was brushed thoroughly when there was a knock at the door. "Lila open the door," you ordered. She quickly opened the door before turning to you and said "lady y/n lord Bolton is requesting your presence, " you stood up smiling at her soothing out your dress. "You can go," you tell the handmaiden. She scurries away quickly. You walk calmly to the door. He offered his arm which you gladly took. He walked you through the castle talking and laughing with you. He stopped in the middle of the hallway. "I know this isn't romantic but will you join me for a date tomorrow, " he asked? "Of course," you say kissing his cheek. He smiled before finishing your walk.

Your first date
It was the day you were going to go on a date with your future husband. You were excited but nervous and anxious at the same time. The young lord only told you to dress warmly when you tried to find out about the date. You did as you were told you were in a warm dress and warm coat and you left your hair down and wore a flower crown your late older sister made for you to wear at her wedding that sadly never happened so you wore it a lot to honor her. You waited patiently for your betrothed. You slowly walked over to the door. You opened the door shining your 1,000 milliwatts smile. He took your hand and dragged you outside into the cold. He took you a little into the woods. You saw a whole area he had set up for your date. You smiled even brighter. He pulled you over. You sat across from one another laughing, talking, and eating. When you were done eating he had you close your eyes. When he yelled to remove your hands fear took over your body cause you didn't see him. Next thing you know you were pelted by a snowball. When you turned around he threw another one. "You're going down snow," you taunted with a smirk. You threw some back at him and he threw some back at you. It ended in a draw. It was the best date you could have ever had because it made you fall for the young bastard.

What he calls you
My lady when he is teasing you or gorgeous any other time

What you call him
My lord when you are teasing him or sexy any other time

Your first kiss
You were standing in the middle of the courtyard talking. You looked stunning with a dress that brought out your eyes. A fur coat that if even possible made your pale skin pop. Your hair waved down your back meeting midway. A flower crown placed neatly on your forehead. Snow fell leaving little snowflakes in your hair. He couldn't help himself. He wrapped his arms around his your waist and lent down. He kissed you slowly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed back. The kiss grew with passion until you had to pull away breathlessly. He put his forehead on yours and you both just stood there looking into each other's eyes.

Who said I love you first + how it happened
You
You were talking to one of the maids at the dreadfort when you heard loud footsteps. You turned around to see your betrothed storming towards you angrily. "Leave now," he demanded. The maid ran off. He pushed you up against the wall trapping you in between his arms. "Are you laying with other men," he growled in your ear. "What," you asked shocked? "Well when I was walking this way to see you I heard a couple of your family's men that talked about how beautiful you were so I stopped and hid and listened in but I grew very very angry after I heard one say they laid with you then the others say the same thing," he growled. You brought your hand to his cheek and looked into his eyes. "I have never laid with a man before and on our wedding night, you will be my first you will be my last as well I love you Ramsey and I will never betray you like that," you explained. "You love me," he asked with a smile? "Of course I love you it was rather hard not to fall for you my lord," you say looking in his eye as you stroked his cheek. "I love you," he said as he lent down kissing you passionately. When you pulled apart you whispered, "do me a favor." "what my lady," he said smirking. "Flay those men," you demanded. "My pleasure gorgeous, " he said smirking. "Thanks, sexy," you say before kissing him again.

How he asked you to be his girlfriend
You were sitting next to each other at the table. He was holding your hand under the table. "I know I don't have to ask this but will you be my girlfriend," he lent over a whispered in your ear? "Of course," you whispered back. You kissed his cheek before joining the conversation at the table.

Why you keep your relationship a secret
You don't you make no efforts to hide your affection you were going to wed soon anyway it didn't matter

Your first fight
"Ramsey maybe you should tone it down a little he has never done anything you or house Bolton," you tell your husband. "I'm not harming him very much," your husband said smirking. "HE IS INNOCENT, " you yell. "DO YOU CARE FOR HIM," the newly legitimized bastard asked? "OF COURSE NOT I AM CALLED LADY BOLTON FOR A REASON," you scream. "WE WERE BETHRONED YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOVE ME," Ramsey yelled. "I DO I LOVE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE CRUEL I JUST ASKED YOU TO TAKE IT EASY ON A INNOCENT MAN," you scream. "UGH YOU MAKE ME SO MAD," he howls. "YOU THINK YOU DON'T ANGER ME," you wail. The Bolton just smashed his lips on yours. You kiss back with just as much passion.

Your break up pt. 1/6
"Is it true," you stutter out? "Is what true gorgeous, " he asked? "Did you kill your baby brother," you ask with fear laced words? "Oh yeah I did," Ramsey said smirking. "How could you," you whimper? "I had to make sure he couldn't take the dreadfort and Winterfell from me," this lord said before asking "why do you seem scared?" "I AM SCARED I AM SCARED OF YOU YOU KILL AND TORTURE INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU KILLED YOUR FATHER YOU KILLED YOUR FATHER'S WIFE YOU KILLED YOUR BABY BROTHER I CAN NOT HELP BUT WONDER AM I NEXT IF I DO NOT DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AM I NEXT WILL YOU POISON ME OR MAYBE YOU WILL TORTURE ME NO BETTER YET WOULD YOU FEED ME TO THE DOGS," you yell. "I would never hurt you-you know that," the legitimize bastard said. "I do not and I can't do this anymore Ramsey I can't do us anymore all you need is an heir and a lady I will stay in another room just call for me when you need me to complete my wifely duties other than that don't even look my way," you explain softly as tears fell from your eyes. You walked out of the room and you could hear the warden of the north shakily call out, "please don't leave me." you just ignored the lord of the dreadfort and kept walking away to one of the rooms you knew were vacant.