You find out your with child

Jon Snow-

You awoke late in the night running to the chamber pots. The contents of your stomach exploded from your mouth violently. You heard Jon roll around on the bed feeling for you. He sat up rubbing his eyes. "Sunshine," The king in the North calls out. You walked towards him sitting on the end of the bed. You lifted your feet rubbing the sore swollen feet. A sigh left your lips. "I am gonna call a master your ill," The bastard of Winterfell explains. "Jon not tonight I'll go tomorrow when I wake it is late I don't wish to wake Sam this late," You reject. "Fine but first thing I don't know what I would do without my queen I love you Y/N (Your name) now come lay back down," replies Eddard Stark's bastard son. "I love you too," you whispered crawling back into your husband's arms. Sleep flooded your senses quickly. You awoke the next morning. Rolling over to reach for Jon but finding nothing. You groaned before stretching and opening your eyes. You slowly rolled out of your bed. You waddled to the door and opened it with a creak. The guards posted at your door looked to you. "Morning my queen," They greet. "Goodmorning can one of you fetch my handmaid please," You ask softly. "Of course I will at once your grace," A tall slim guard you believed named William replies. "Thank you," You thank. You pour yourself a goblet of water. Letting the water rush down your throat drying your throat. You entered the dining hall. Your chambers opened as your handmaid scurried into the room. "Goodmorning my queen," said the young woman. "Morning Cassana," You reply with a smile. She picked you out an outfit placing it on your bed. The corset the handmaid held was placed on your waist. She began tieing. Pulling it as you let out a huff of pain and you whimper, "ow." "MY lady you corset will not lace all the way," The handmaid Casanna explained. You looked down at the small bump that has grown over a few months with a frown. "Very well I won't wear it then," You problem solve. Your handmaid wastes no time getting you dressed and out the door. You walked down the hall and through the double wooden doors of the dining hall with a thud. "Morning," You greeted your good siblings taking your seat by Sansa. The Stark's greeted you as the food was served. It was your favorite but for some reason, the smell sickened you causing you to become nauseous and push the plate forward. You drank the water that was in front of you. "Are you alright," Sansa asked worriedly. "Yes just feeling a little ill I'm gonna go see Sam I will talk to you later," You reassure standing up and walking away. You walked to the master's chambers and knocked. Gilly opened the door her son in her arms. "Hello Y/N," The former Wilting greets. "Morning Gilly baby sam but I came to see the healer is he here," You ask? "I am afraid not he is with your husband and the other right now but perhaps I could help come in," She answers. "Ok," You agree entering the small space. "I have been sick lately my feet are swollen and in pain, my corset doesn't fit food has made me sick that I used to enjoy I am awfully forgetful as of late and extremely exhausted my back aches and I can't control my balder my breast are swollen and painful I crave foods that are weird and I use to hate my head hurts a lot I am constipated a good amount of time I get dizzy quite easily I am always hot, " You ramble to one of your best friends. "When is the last time you had your moons blood," She asked with a smile. You thought for a while before the realization hit you. "I'm with child," You whispered. "Congratulations," Gilly squeals. "Thank you," You thank placing your hand on your belly before saying, " I have to go I will see you later Gilly." You bounced out the door and towards your chambers wondering how you were going to tell Jon.

Robb Stark-

"Catelyn may I speak with you," You asked timidly from the entrance to her tent. "Of course sweetling what is wrong," Your good mother asked patting a spot next to her. You sat thankfully. "I am scared something is wrong with me," You state. "What do you mean," The widow asked softly? "I am afraid that I am ill and that is the last thing Robb needs," You cry out. "Shh calm down Y/N tell me what is wrong that makes you believe you are ill," The Tully woman instructs. "I have been sick randomly the smell of some foods make me sick My hands have swelled up my feet ache and have swollen my back aches sometimes my belly has swollen slightly I easily forget things and I am always tired as well as I always have to empty my bladder my breats have swelled and they are painful I long for foods that are weird and I use to hate my head hurts a lot I am constipated a good amount of time I get dizzy quite often I am always hot, ," You started before your husband's mother asked sweetly, "When was your last moons blood child?" "Um three moons ago," You answer brows scrunching in confusion. Your eyes opened wide with a gasp as you put two and two together. "I am having a babe," You squealed. "I can't wait to meet my grandchild," replied Catelyn. You spent the rest of the day with your good mother discussing different ways to tell the young wolf.