Melisandre

How you meet her Pt. 1 your p.o.v-

You were the younger sister of Selyse Baratheon. She had come to visit your family to catch a break from her troubles and heartache. Selyse and you were very close before she moved to Dragonstone with her husband. Your older sister had come up with the idea for you to return to Dragonstone with her. Your father said yes but you would have to return if he found a suitor for you. You both agreed so here you were on your way to your new home. You were sitting at an inn when a beautiful red-haired woman walked in. She sat next to your sister and you. "Hello," She says as smoothly. "Hello," Your sister greets. "I have been sent here by the lord of light to help you my lady and your husband," The lady spoke. You looked at her and laughed. "I have seen your struggles in the flames but I can help I have also seen you as queen and Stannis as king with many sons and daughters," The woman explains. "Who are you," You growl. "I am Melisandre and my god R'hllor, the lord of light has great plans for you join me look in the flames and see as I see," The Red Woman says as she gestures to the fireplace. You and Selyse look at the flame. You saw something and so did your sister. Melisandre ended up returning to Dragonstone alongside you and your older sister. 

How you meet her Pt. 2 her p.o.v-

I had seen them in the flames. I had seen her in the flames. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I set out in search of Stannis and Selyse Baratheon but was looking forward to seeing y/n. I stumbled upon the inn. I knew the two woman were inside due to the carriage and the guards outside with the Baratheon sigil. I walked inside where I instantly recognized the woman I saw in my dreams. I was almost in a trance for a moment y/n was even more beautiful in person than she was in the flames. I snapped out of my thoughts and refocused on the mission given to me by my god. "Hello," I say smoothly as I sit across from the Florent sisters. "Hello," The rightful queen of the seven kingdoms greets. " I leaned forward a bit before saying, "I have been sent here by the lord of light to help you my lady and your husband." The stunning woman lets out a beautiful laugh.  "I have seen your struggles in the flames but I can help I have also seen you as queen and Stannis as king with many sons and daughters," I persuade. " "Who are you," The younger woman asks? " I am Melisandre and my god R'hllor, the lord of light has great plans for you join me look in the flames and see as I see," I answer before coaxing. Their eyes followed my arms to the fireplace. I saw how both women saw something. Now I sat in the carriage with Selyse and y/n on our way to Dragonstone. 

How she asked you on a date-

You and Melisandre had grown very close in our time together. You had noticed that every move or every word she said was more calculated than the last. The only time she was ever relaxed and truly were herself it was with you. You were walking down the beach next to Melisandre. You stopped to look at the water. "Would you like to join me tonight for a date," The red priestess asks? "I thought you would never ask," You squeal and throw your arms around her.

Your first date-

She took you on a canoe ride under the stars. You guys stopped in the middle of the water and cuddled. You watched the stars and talked until sunrise. You rowed back to the castle with the biggest smile on your face. Your date with Melissandre was the best date you could have imagined because you actually got to know the real person behind the red woman.

What she calls you-

My Flame

She had seen you for the first time in the flames. To her, you were like a fire burning in her brain and clouding everything else. Her love for you had spread like wildfire through her body. You were her fire. Her flame. 

What you call her-

Mel

It was just the first syllable of her first name. It was the nickname you had given her when you became friends. It just stuck and you continued to call her Mel.