Myrcella Bratheon

How you meet pt. 1 your p.o.v
You were a young kitchen wench. You heard of the arrival of Princess Myrcella Baratheon. How could you not everyone has been talking about her since she was betrothed to the Dornish prince? The king and his son ordered her meal to be brought to her room since she would be exhausted to do her travels. The other kitchen wenches volunteered you so you gathered her meal and left towards her room. When you got to the door you shifted the tray to one hand before knocking on the door and calling out, "I am sorry to disrupt you princess but I brought your evening meal." she opened the door and gestured to the table. You sat her food down and went to leave before she called out," what is your name?" "I am y/n," you say. "You look around my age are you," The Lannister bastard asked? "Yes princess, " you answered. "Please then keep me company and call me Mryrcella," she asked/command? "As you wish Myrcella, " you say before closing the door and walking back towards her. You spent the rest if the evening listening to her talk about her life before Dorne.

How you meet pt 2 her p.o.v
I was crying in my chambers in Dorne when I heard a knock on the thick wooden door. I heard a small voice yell, "I am sorry to disrupt you princess but I brought your evening meal." I got up and opened the door to reveal a beautiful girl around my age with beautiful y/c/h and beautiful y/c/e. She was stunning. I gestured her to the table in my chambers. She set the food down and walked towards the door. "What is your name," I call out. "I am y/n," the y/c/h greets. "You look around my age are you," I asked? "Yes princess," the y/e/c girl answers nervously. "Please then keep me company and call me myrcella," I offer/command. "As you wish Myrcella," she spoke softly. The kitchen wench closed the door and walked back towards me. We spent the rest of the evening talking about my old life.

She asked you on a date-
Myrcella was your best friend now. You would go see her when you were not working. Sometimes when she was bored she would have you relieved of your duties for the day to spend time with her and on days where you had to be working she would be there helping or just keeping you company. Today was no different the only surprise was she was in the kitchen before you. "Hello cella," you greet. "Hello y/n/n," she greets her smile beaming. You looked at her suspiciously before walking to your station where she was standing and finding a huge tray of cookies that spell out. Will you go out with me? You looked at her and she looked back at you pleading you to say yes with her eyes. You take a cookie and bite into it. "Yes," you say before taking another bite. You got to work while she watched and talked to you in content.

Your first date-
There was beautiful oasis a couple miles from Sunspear. It was in the middle of the piping hot dessert hidden under and between tall trees they can be seen for miles. You told Myrcella you used to love going there with your father so she had a guard ready a date there. She got out of the carriage first and then helped you out. When you saw where you were you gasped. You hugged her tightly before releasing her. She grabbed your hand and dragged you through the trees to the watering hole. She had a table set. You guys laughed and talked about different things before the heat became to much for the princess. You decided to strip down to your under dresses and take a swim. You guys swam, splashed each other, and laughed until sunset when a guard said you needed to get back to the castle. You both put back on your dresses and trekked out of the trees and got back in the carriage. On the way back to the big castle that housed the rulers of Dorne you couldn't help but think that was the best date you could have ever had because she put so much thought and feeling in to.

What she calls you-
Y/n/n
She created the name for you the first night you met. She said no one could call you that because that was her name for you and no one else's.

What you call her-
Cella
You took the last syllable of her name. No one ever called her anything but princess, your grace, or Myrcella so when you called her Cella. She liked it and it stuck.