you guys get back together (female)

Sansa Stark
You knew you needed to get Sansa back. You figured that the easiest way was talking to her. So here you were sitting in her chambers awaiting her arrival. You heard the door creak open and saw the redhead walk in. "What are you doing here," she asked? "I came to say sorry," you answer. "For," the stark questions? "Changing hurting you," you reply. "You are forgiven," the eldest daughter of Need stark says. "There is one thing will you take me back," you asked? "Of course,"  the redhead said. You spent the rest of the day together.

Arya Stark
You skipped your lessons again but this time was different. You didn't stay in your room you crept to where Arya was having her sword lessons. You watched her practice. When she was done you crept out of your hiding spot. "Hello is there anything you need," Arya asked? "To talk to you," you said. "About," she asked? "I am sorry for blowing up and breaking up with you," you apologize. "I am sorry for not understanding," she apologizes before asking, "does that mean we can be together again?" "Yeah," you say. You kissed her before you to just ran around all day with her.

daenerys Targaryen
"THAT WAS STUPID YOU COULD HAVE DIED," you yell. "I needed to show everyone I am serious," The queen says before asking, "why do you care?" "Because I can not live without you this last fortnight has been hell," you say sigh. "You will never have to be without me," the mother of dragons said. She grabbed your head between her hands and kissed you. You kissed back. You spent the rest of the day holding each other.

Margery Tyrell
"Pack your things," your husband said. "Why," you asked? "We are going to join King Renly and Margaery I am going to fight as one of his knights and I figured you would like to stay near Margaery so," the future lord of high garden explained. "Of course when do we leave," you asked? "Next sunrise," he said. "Thank you," you say. You finished packing up your things and then walked to Margaery's chamber. You knocked on the door. She opened it and let you in. "Why are you here," the Tyrell asked? "I have news," you said. "What," Margaery asked? "I will be joining you," you say. "Really," she asked excitedly wrapping her arms around you. You nodded your head yes before she reached down and kissed you. You spent the rest of the day helping her pack.