How she protects you

Sansa Stark-

You didn't need protection when you were first together. Cersei actually liked you because unlike Sansa's family yours stayed in line. You were betrothed so  Tommen kept you out of Joffrey's way. After Tommens death and you ran to Sansa. She protected you. She made sure no one bothered you randomly through the day. She had Brienne or another guard accompany anytime you left her side. She would use her status as Lady of Winterfell to intimidate the lords into leaving you alone. 

Arya Stark-

Arya was quick to anger and always quick to your defense. She protected you the only way she could with her survival instinct, her water dancing skills, and her faceless men training.

Daenerys Targaryen-

She is queen and has quite a big army as well as three dragons. People that mess you always regret it. Whether it is her burning them alive, have the unsullied, second sons, or Dothraki cut their throats, or imprisoning them they always paid ten times full for hurting you or trying to.

Margaery Tyrell-

Margaery was smart and conniving. If anyone tried or did something to upset you she would con them into embarrassing themselves and then con someone else into hurting them.

Cersei Lannister-

People were loyal to Cersei so if she as so much as suspected something she was having guards break in and threat them and if the person was successful they could kiss there lives goodbye.

Myrcella Baratheon-

Much to Myrcella's displeasure, she couldn't protect you.

Yara Greyjoy-

Yara was fierce. If one of her men tried anything there first offense they were highly reprimanded there second she cut something of there's off the third they were tied up bricks were tied to them and they were thrown over. If they weren't her men they did not get any chances an were immediately dealt with the iron islands way.

Obara Sand-

You knew how to fight. You were taught as a child. You could protect yourself. Yet Obara when things got too much for you she handled it a lot like her uncle. It typically ended with there embarrassment and then her stabbing her spear through there skulls.

Melisandra-

You were not messed with typically but if you were she would lie to Stannis and say the god wished for them to be a sacrifice just so they would burn them alive.

Ellaria Sand-

 She did not need to your family protected you. Whether it was your father, uncle, or cousins.